Live From the May Repositioning Cruise

This is so cool - I wish we had of jumped on board when they first announced the repo cruises!

Enjoy and I really love your pics - so many memories!

Hungry yet?

yummy.jpg

Jenn, can I see the Navigator?

Hygiene99 said:
Hungry yet?
Ok, that was a low blow! You're killing me with these pictures! I'm glad I have plans for this afternoon otherwise I would see here reading this all day.

Grumpymom1....... how can you leave the house?... I"m cancelling ALL my plans for today and I AM gonna sit here all day and look at the pictures from Hygiene99....
THANKS again Hygiene99 for including us.

Well, I guess my lawn isn't going to get cut today. LOL!!! Heck, I really didn't feel like cutting it anyway. DW and DD are going to a baby shower this afternoon and I will have the computer all to myself, so Peter, keep the pics coming!!!

Since I can't get jumbo shrimp or orange mango soup for lunch here, I guess I had better go fix myself that PB & J sandwich, LOL!!! :rotfl2:

Verandah Man - Are you on our May 28th cruise? And...that link at the bottom of your signature...are there T-shirts for our cruise? Or just East Coast cruisers? :guilty:

sandysplayhouse said:
Grumpymom1....... how can you leave the house?... I"m cancelling ALL my plans for today and I AM gonna sit here all day and look at the pictures from Hygiene99....
THANKS again Hygiene99 for including us.
Sandy - I tried but my DD has something she really wants to go to today. We will actually be up in your neighborhood today.

well you've all got me all worked up. If I can get the hubby to get up on his feet, we'll drive over and see if we can get some pics as the magic sails past grills.
Then someone has to tell me how to post them...lol
He wants one of those big mickey gloves to wave at the port when we sail in Sept. Sounds like a side trip to the Disney store first.

thanks for the picture bring her here safe and sound we still have 41 days till we board the magic can't wait to hear what we have to look forward to.

Finally, I get to look at the Naviagor!

navigator.jpg

Everything here is so Magical! Even the ketchup!

mk.jpg

This is absolutely no far - here I am working - and having to look at these great pictures.... well - I guess I could stop reloading the page every few minutes.... :rotfl: Peter - thanks again - can't wait to hear more!

Virgil
pirate:

Hi Everyone

We got to meet quite a few disboards members today/...... we are busy giving each other sailaway gifts.. it is so cool....

Will be on later

Liz

Wow, I came over to this site to find out more about Disney Cruises for our upcoming trip. These pictures are a real selling factor! How exciting.

Question: How are you transmitting them so quickly? Is the internet capability for laptops or is there an internet cafe and it's open already?

We just finished lunch at Parrot Cay....how wonderful! DD just loved all the decorations! Now we are off to the Oceaneers club to check things out!

Loved meeting all the other Disboarders in our group!

WeirdZom said:
Wow, I came over to this site to find out more about Disney Cruises for our upcoming trip. These pictures are a real selling factor! How exciting.

Question: How are you transmitting them so quickly? Is the internet capability for laptops or is there an internet cafe and it's open already?

I believe Peter is using a camera phone and e-mailing the pics to a Disboard member at home and then they are posting them here in this thread!!!

I read this in another thread somewhere...

There is an internet cafe and it looks like it is open as people onboard are posting from the ship, but you cannot hook your laptop to the computers onboard nor hook up to a connection in your cabin.

To help everyone out a bit...Peter is e-mailing these photos to a fellow DIS'er from his cell phone who is downlaoding them and posting them for Peter, that's why they are showing up so fast here on the thread. Peter and Tracy, what a MAGICal idea, and thanks for sharing these pics!!! Can't wait until we can start reading "live reports!!!"

mmouse37 said:
I believe Peter is using a camera phone and e-mailing the pics to a Disboard member at home and then they are posting them here in this thread!!!

I read this in another thread somewhere...

Looks like we were typing the same thing at the same time, LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter