Live From the May Repositioning Cruise

Does anyone know of a spot on the web (here or otherwise) where anyone from the Westbound cruise has scanned and posted the Navigators from the trip? I'd love to see them!

bonzie1 said:
4. The only different picture package that i noticed was, if you purchased 4 8 by 10s, you could get a free padded picture frame/holder with a corresponding 8 by 10 of Mickey + Minnie, the ship, etc. Now, this may have been standard, but we never bought 4 8 by 10's before. On this cruise, we bought 8 so we got to get 2 of the special 8 by 10 offers.

7. We saw no speecial CC mdse, only Panama Canal mdse on the ship.

10. For us... I would say, remember where you packed your car keys! We still haven't found ours. I think they are still in the night stand of cabin #6076! :rotfl2:

The only other comment I would share is that we found traveling with a lot of luggage overwhelming. We had 4 large suitcases, and our carryons were both roll-ons. You should have seen us the last day of our stay at DL... quite comical! I should have planned our packing much better than I did, but as many of you know, just the fact that we were able to get packed and made it on board was a miracle for us!

Should you forget anything... don't let it ruin your trip! Enjoy each day. The time will fly by before you know it. Above all, enjoy those you're traveling with. The memories will be so very precious.

We also really enjoyed our Mazatlan excursion (tequila, saddles...). I think if you just stick to the beach while at Acapulco, you'll probably have a good time. Other than that, we weren't very enthused about the city.

NejTheLion said:
We also really enjoyed our Mazatlan excursion (tequila, saddles...). I think if you just stick to the beach while at Acapulco, you'll probably have a good time. Other than that, we weren't very enthused about the city.

We did the bus tour of Acapulco and Mazatlan. We enjoyed both tours, but liked Acapulco (with the exception of the cliffdivers fiasco) a bit better. We enjoyed our tour guide, Lily. The west coast of Mexico has a lot more "street vendors", of all ages, than someplace like Cozumel. If you've ever been to Tijuana, that's the type of aggresive vendors we encountered.

We would normally have done more "active" tours than bus tours, but we had my 84 mil with us and she used a wheelchair most of the time, so we did things she could do.

the maiden voyage has been posted at two locations: targel. com and allears. net both have spots with the west coast navigators. I do not know if I can give exact locations but there are not to hard to find once you get to the sight.
Hope that helps,
Shirley

Does anyone know where the navigators are posted for the repo cruise? We are going on the eastbound cruise in August and I'd love to see the navigators from the west bound panama cruise.

lenzs4 said:
the maiden voyage has been posted at two locations: targel. com and allears. net both have spots with the west coast navigators. I do not know if I can give exact locations but there are not to hard to find once you get to the sight.
Hope that helps,
Shirley

I saw the inaugural west coast navigators on all ears (don't know what the other site was). I didn't see any repo navigators, though. Did a web search and didn't find anything either. Unfortunately, I left all of them with my parents, and they don't have a scanner. I could get them, but it wouldn't happen until July.

IF anyone would like to see the repo navigators, please PM me. I do know where they are all posted.

PANAMA CANAL DVD

I've already contacted a bunch of people about sending me pics and all, but I thought I'd PM all of the cruisers as well just to be sure I get to as many as possible. I also want to have a complete list so I can contact everyone once the DVD is finsihed.

Here's the list I've gotten, mainly the Master List and a few others I found. Does anyone know of any other names that should be here? Or maybe some that shouldn't? Didn't know if there might be some cancellations that weren't accounted for.

2candianfans
2dizneykids
3DAN
airtime247
angelaj
Anxioustotravel
aphoenix
ashleydoc
auntrenae
AZ Pirates
AZKempson
BEAV
BethE.
Bettemom
bill3540
BobandLee
BobbyG2345
Bonzie1
brisully
Carasoyn
charwac1
CheesePlease
Cinderelly516
CmpkC
coasternut
cotomom
dadaxtell
dalemm
DanicaW
DAP
dd3rover
Debbie H
disforever
disneycruising
DisneyDreamer8
DisneyPinDiva
Dizpinstrader
Dopeylover54
DVC Minnie
DzneLin
eeyorefreak
ennisb
EpcotKilterFan
epjenk
FAST 43
first timers
gene2geno
grandma
Harry in Michigan
HMRGang
HooKooDooKu
Hygiene99
i12go2wdw
icunurse_celeste
ImprovGal
IslandHap
janis
JenKatt
jragland
Juli
karaeric
Kay B. Russell
kaylin
kellib36
Kevin&Randall
kitkatmom
kpros
krdisneybound
KyCruiseCrazy
LinnyLye
Littlekid58
Magic_Fan_Bruce
Maleficent59
Martidoll
meb51
Mickbee
Mickey&JoshNut
micknstang
moocow35
MrsPotatoHead
mvlmeco
myfairygodmother
nasmith
nem
nitrame
Nyccajun
pappy
PortSideMom
Prince Charming
Q's My Princess
RadioQueen
rcostello1
RickW
Sailor-of-Panama
SandraLee
Scott H
seaulater
serena6010
Shellofclearh2o
shoze
spros
TADsDaddy
TADsMommy
TAP
TDC Nala
Tigfanjeff
Tigrrtum
TikiGirl
tink33
TinkerBellMom
Tisha2026
Tuggnutt
tupper
UKIan
unclemike
videogal1
Waltjr
Webmaster Regina
webray
WeLuvDCL
wrabitdad
WRH3MD
WRH4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter