Live Halloween trip

hotel looks great Wayne...highly recommend Steak n Shake if you like milkshakes, half price 2-4pm/am...wish I was there too:goodvibes

Not as cool as it is here! :rotfl:
You can say that again. I was watching the golf on Sky last night from Disney with Epcot in the background and it looked so warm and inviting. Then I turned my head and looked out of the window ....... uuugh! Roll on next July.

just subscribing to this thread!

It was freezing on Thursday morning and then by 1pm it was beautiful and warm....and then we had to leave!!!!

Have another great trip xx

Thanks for the photos Wayne, the hotel looks lovely
I am off to take a look at Matt's blog now :thumbsup2

Wayne scored a bargain... there is a surprise :thumbsup2
Great that all the research and effort turns up such a good hotel :worship:
I think you are right this will not stay at £29 :)

Hope with the good night's sleep the rest of the holiday can only get better.

PS reply from Reid.

So weird to think of it being cool. We were there until mid October last year and it was pretty warm still. I can't imagine it being too cool to sit out. Do you have a wish list for the shopping, Wayne? Or are you just there to chaperone? ;)
This afternoon in Seaworld we could have done with suncream, just took til after lunch to warm up, don't remember too many days so cool in past Oct trips. Forcast is warmer as the week goes on.

i'm jealous you'll be eating at sweet tomatoes!!! yummmm!!!
maybe you could email me a muffin? or some chocolate ice cream?
Another enjoyable meal at ST today, just looked at reciept and noticed they only charged us for 2 meals & 3 sodas, so a free meal for me:goodvibes

what's the name and address for this hotel? It looks lovely, can't believe you got it for £29/night, was that a special last minute deal?
Details here on Fairfield website http://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact...s-orlando-lake-buena-vista-walt-disney-world/
I booked it on Hotelopia website via Quidco who gave 10% discount and 13% cashback. They are only offering 6% now and no dsicount code, offers change all the time http://www.quidco.com/hotelopia/?ac

Room and hotel looks lovely - are you in the hotel that is opposite DTD?
See link above, on SR 535
You can say that again. I was watching the golf on Sky last night from Disney with Epcot in the background and it looked so warm and inviting. Then I turned my head and looked out of the window ....... uuugh! Roll on next July.
Didn't know about the golf, I guess thats bringing in some of the crazy traffic we are seeing.

Going out to Mimi's Cafe for meal now. Will I have my usual Liver & onions?:cloud9:

Does the price include breakfast and shuttles to disney parks (all of them?). Looks lovely!! Thanks for all the pictures and great info.

Does the price include breakfast and shuttles to disney parks (all of them?). Looks lovely!! Thanks for all the pictures and great info.

Includes breakfast and wireless internet but no shuttles as far as I know, looked in the inroom info book and just says they can arrange taxis, we always have a car so not something we look into.

This morning was at the Premium outlet on Vineland Ave. I bought a Disney Tshirt down from $32 to $16 and that was it. After lunch we went to SeaWorld, about 2pm, never seen it so busy, the car park looked almost to capacity, they were parking on the grass. We only went in to do some trick or treating and see the Halloween displays. Spent 3 hours in there and enjoyed it, its not worth paying extra for like MNSSHP but its great included in the park ticket(or AP like us) Some lines were a little too long, most were OK just a few minutes to get thru.

P1090941Medium.jpg

P1090946Medium.jpg

P1090971Medium.jpg

P1090974Medium.jpg

Mimi's Cafe, no surprise, we all had the usual, Liver, Chicken Parm & Turkey dinner:goodvibes I joined the Mimi's email club, entered my Birthday for yesterday(I wasn't here for my real Bday in Jan, if the Queen has 2 so can I ;)) Free entree for my Bday knocked off $10.99, total came to $34
P1090978Medium.jpg

P1090981Medium.jpg

P1090982Medium.jpg

P1090983Medium.jpg

Now just started the little(1.75 litre)bottle of Raspberry vodka:cloud9: wish it was so cheap at home, $16.99
P1090986Medium.jpg

Liver & Onions....Mmmmmmmmm! :goodvibes
Towards the end of a long stay, I am ready for some 'home' food.
This looks a good option :thumbsup2

Girlsontour, it was a shock on Thursday morning, the nip in the air, same as you it was home time at 1,

Wayne, my DD had us at spooktacular twice, the first was the weekend it poured down, we got mountains of stuff, 8 of everything, bannas weighed the bag down. then the following weekend it was busier and, it was only a couple of items. In total it weighed approximate 6kg

Mmmm, that vodka looks so good. So 3 adults, how many bottles can you bring home? ;)

I love your photos in this last post :lovestruc

Looks like you are having a good time. Is it a little warmer today than it was yesterday morning?

wow, that's a good amount of sweets from Seaworld. I guess you're sorted for bananas for a while ;-)
I like that you don't have to pay extra for the Halloween activities there.

Matt's dinner looks yummy, but huuuge portions as usual.

That vodka sounds good but I wouldn't finish it in a lifetime, I'm not a heavy drinker...a 1/3 of that size might be perfect for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter