Live with Kelly and Ryan

anniemae

Either she is eating a delicious
Is anyone watching right now? I just turned it on while waiting for a conference call and it's just Ryan. Did they say where Kelly is?

No clue, but all I could think of when I saw the thread title was that Kelly and Ryan from The Office would make a hysterical talk show team, lol.

Ryan said "She was sick yesterday but more sick today. She came was too sick to go on." I think this might be the first time I ever remember only one host as usually they have enough time to get someone.

Remember when it was Regis and Kathy Lee? How many cohosts has Kelly burned through?

Exactly TWO:

Michael Strahan who voluntarily left after being asked to join the GMA morning team, AND at the same time successfully negotiated hosting an evening game show or two, AND co-hosts weekend football stuff, AND now also cohosts an afternoon talk show with 2 other women.

Ryan Seacrest who already had a full career: hosting AI, his I Heart Radio show, 3 of the red carpet movie events for E!, hosting the New Year's Eve ball drop in Times Square after being hand picked and handed the mantle from Dick Clark, producing the Kardashian reality TV shows, and producing a slew of other stuff.

Turns out Kelly is probably the least paid (and least successful) of the three. :upsidedow

Huh. I wonder why I thought it was more than that.

You're thinking of the temporary cohosts. The show spent nearly a year with temporary fill-in cohosts with her before they decided on Strahan. Then after he left & Kelly had her melt down over him being lured away, they went through another couple weeks of temporary cohosts until they landed Seacrest.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter