Living on Iced Coffee & Pixie Dust: A May 2018 TR *WITH VLOGS*

jediprincess23

Mouseketeer
HELLOOOOOO HUMANS!:wave: It feels so weird to be writing a TR so soon after finishing one but I excited to be here regardless :cool1:. Let's just hop right into the introductions, no?
Hollye
CJ4xtjvrhoFE6bH83PckOBYFQauMiKoW1OiayyaxpdIXDWnWgoR4AMUkS7N0Su3R27ifEh6-bhhET4vOyBHvKUSEIpkoaQe2EQ0n1Rgs9w9YCfRhxdbJiOCrSKbA_Gg9IxX3wvzh8eWpFwxUmxwA6nuIdeXNi4FO2cwbngjOabIZCdoRQuUuwCyxf2Eou1GLmhTOFwZ0svEi1CuLulq9GXqaCicXdfyb9_Ol6Tlj-v6-8Ik19E2uQFqOwbJW99fYwRC8CoyftJ_SybSyDpqg3nP9ca6dwgVQwX9PZq3ICPAb3rJUIBFMc6juTbqykvIWSahR_GLQE-oq_AZWSIsxFmT6RAk5Lxfs7j6XMOPQ4_20DcCrN6nX8zuB1LHqdKQraTAHR5Y1YEakN_SFy1Xx4S-KvIpAOv4XUsyxqZPEchazb_f4eZ2MGeXVLRg3UbS5S9yqq14gnaPrvTG_qunGIP4gJ4Bha7tpXKod3q4zZryuJR6E0OWc3pZj4Eo02XxoIwrt_Q6GI8BEeKsdZp-y6E_zl5hCatlc22ievAWBvpyBf-hTfeaLOvLgzY5N9al-g6LrGCyR5xOyPOpm932atJNw5LiRCH25ZfkNRvBb963p_a2tD4j9cT6HkUwdRa110Sl_lZufiHDyaa0ON4W6d5uP_EsgtA9j4w=w480-h720-no

Hi! I'm Hollye, I think this is sixth TR here on this DIS and my 8th visit to Disney World. I've been Disney obsessed since high school. I love the movies, the characters (*cough, cough* THE PRINCES), the trip planning, the food... basically EVERYTHING :bitelip:. I hope to possibly work for Disney in some way, shape, or form in the future but with that being said I think this will be my last trip to Disney for a while:-)scared1:). While that's sad to say, I do believe it's time for a Disney break. Man, I didn't mean to start this thing out on such a downer but I did want to prepare everyone! ANYWAY this was still an awesome trip and I can't wait to share it with you.

Marilyn
Xgu-cOSVxqcRZHfApPHn12WsoQX7J8cWsSHZegEevDzDmqEuUPyInBETc_WforKrBAyyFtuOxd5-Jev7NWKbqgUSe8C5wV01w8NqcMzz-H1_rmeFM_LSu3jWFMaQYiDyHRnQL2CjYqJY65lE4WScTJ7yG5Vq5MaUF6p-D8hHdNp_PLBnOlo8sXbbDRcBOulzOqJdD7ILrnjv-fz_13VcN5aQfDqo6L34kq8CIlUvs5So-g74eFSs9n197ZK_V0yEp4zNdLKzXVgjXeiiakdgsORLhcpigiP5tA42lqk6qR9if-389bvTqVqu6RDm2FGgJoAGOXy1Fv8lIToPWEhMbOnKgLJ6dXPcbZwQ7ZW9SE0eCK2JB8m72KI18my6p7YDCm6p-zdxauvtpH7X2x57kVU80aL98r9hfr7XXhsn2CSDivZ8L4ZWlq-_3G0qykxR_Chh9NaUGbPbQo21hdxNlieZRFxQBS5FWq95XozllJfWCHk_3tkCniEhF4q_reCcu_0CZSchK_OyWvpX9NCTcKtSKLuaiPaFGJYrN6zGhnwsliixh6dnuVSH35SguTidvngTAFWjj_tfmHV6dXfazHGy9TZdyAmMTJJ07cM6r0yEkG-uzWTB99atP9-_vRJYQyKtbemkkUsKbEwbuul4HbPgY79FPk33_A=w1081-h720-no

Of course I can't go to Disney without a sidekick! Ya'll, we've converted her into a disney fan :banana:Marilyn went for her very first time last November (Trip report here). She never went to Disney as a child because she isn't a fan of people in costumes but she had so much fun on her last trip that she graciously agreed to come with me to Disney! She loves all things Frozen and Pandora and basically meeting any character.

Also, let's give you a little background on why this trip was happening!:

I applied for the Disney College Program Spring 2018 in August '17 and met some amazing friends who were also applying for the program. Unfortunately for me, I did not get in to the program but ask of them did and have been working in Disney since January. As soon as I found out that I was not going to get to move to Disney, I promised that I would come visit the girls that I had befriended and they promised me they would use their friends and family discounts (bless:littleangel:). I had originally planned to go alone but I was discussing it with Marilyn and she said that she wanted to go and of course I was all about that! So we planned to go the week after school finished! We both graduated with our associates degrees this year so it was something to celebrate! Even though we are both continuing on to our bachelors, you still gotta celebrate the little things :rotfl:. Our trip was May 13-17 and we stayed at Caribbean Beach for one night and All Star Music for three nights with four standard park tickets (no park hoppers) and no dining plan! That's basically all of the background I can think of so let's just jump right in! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter