LL Bean $10 off $10 Coupon

3boymthr

DIS Veteran
If you get the LL Bean catalog in the mail check inside before throwing away/recycling. We've gotten two in the last week with coupons inside for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. The coupon is good online or in the stores. Combined with the free shipping I was able to get two free water bottles ($5 ea). Free gifts for the yankee swap :thumbsup2

Ah! I didn't pay attention to my catalog and its in my recycling bin on the curb. Too cold to go look! I didn't even consider free shipping!

Thanks for pointing that out, I had the catalog sitting on my desk, but hadn't looked at it yet! I got a 16 oz water bottle for $8.95, free shipping. I love that I didn't have to put in any payment info. since I had a zero balance. Some websites make you do that anyway and I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something and get charged.

Ah! I didn't pay attention to my catalog and its in my recycling bin on the curb. Too cold to go look! I didn't even consider free shipping!

Maybe you'll get lucky and the recycle truck won't come until after you get up in the morning. :goodvibes

Not all the catalogs have them. We got a catalog a day in the last few week or so but two of them had the coupon. Another had a coupon for 20% off. The 20% coupon can be combined with the $10 GC on $50 purchase offer that they have going right now. Not sure if the $10 off coupon can but it's entered as a promo code so I think it can. ETA it's funny I didn't think about getting something for free when I first saw the coupon. All I thought was ahh expensive made reasonable, but then I was looking for some stocking stuffers for youngest DS who is going to be a boy scout come February and ran across the water bottles.

My catalog only has the 20% off code. Will anyone share the $10 off code? Hoping to get a nice fleece for $10.

Thanks!

I didn't realize the $10 coupon only needed a $10 order. I just assumed it was $10 off $50. I had a $10 gift card from a previous order so I found a pair of flannel lined pants in clearance. They were marked down to $29.99 so between the gift card and the coupon I only ended up paying $9.99!

The $10 gift card with purchase of $50 is just that- a gift card (albeit a digital one). I did one order earlier last week with the 20% off + $10/$50 and then turned around next day used the gift card on another 20% and $10/$50 order :)

Thanks for this post...found a catalog hanging around my house with the $10 coupon! !

I have three catalogs lying around here and only the $10 gc wyb $50 promo! Maybe because I ordered something last month so they know I'm an active customer?

Thanks for the heads up. I know mine is already in the recycling bin, but I didn't go to the transfer station yet! I usually am good about checking all catalogs for a coupon, but other than the $10 with a $10 purchase ad, I didn't spot anything. I'll look again tonight!.......P

Mine is the red almost square catalogue, it doesn't have that coupon , just the $10 gift card with $50 purchase. If anyone won't be using the $10 off coupon, ease pm me, we could really use it, thank you.

It's just a pin code in a pink box on the back of the catalog.

Yes and no. There is a pin code on the back of the catalog that can be used online, but there is also a square of paper tucked into the catalog that says take this coupon into the store for your discount and has instructions for using the code online. There is a bar code on the card with no numbers underneath it. We used one of the coupons in the local retail store to buy a book for DH and the other one online. I used the second online but I'm tempted to see if the paper coupon will also work as it doesn't have a code written on the paper.

Mine is the red almost square catalogue, it doesn't have that coupon , just the $10 gift card with $50 purchase. If anyone won't be using the $10 off coupon, ease pm me, we could really use it, thank you.

Yeah, unfortunately, not all the catalogs have them. We have literally gotten a catalog a day from them starting around November 15 (sooo about 15 different catalogs) and only two of the catalogs had the coupon. Only one of the catalogs had the 20% off code.

Darn it! Me too! :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter