LL+ time changed on me AFTER purchase

So did you have to show a screenshot to prove that you had the earlier time? Could the CM see it on their end that the time changed?

I just remember there is an email receipt.

So did you have to show a screenshot to prove that you had the earlier time? Could the CM see it on their end that the time changed?

I just remember there is an email receipt.
Disney guests shouldn't have to jump through those hoops, and waste valuable vacation time in the process. The application should work without glitches.

Demand More and Demand Better

Disney guests shouldn't have to jump through those hoops, and waste valuable vacation time in the process. The application should work without glitches.

Demand More and Demand Better
How? I would love to know how we can do this!

NM found it, very hidden.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/genie/lightning-lane/#pricing
Wait times are estimates generated using a variety of factors. Wait time estimates can vary significantly from the wait time you may experience, and are subject to frequent changes within each day due to a variety factors such as attendance, guest interest, weather, and attraction downtimes. Because we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these wait time estimates you should not rely on them when making purchase decisions.

No. That fine print returns to posted WAIT TIMES, not selected G+ or iLL$ purchased times.

excerpt from my $ILL email receipt. They leave themselves wiggle room to reschedule but it doesnt seem right for them to change the time instantly after booking.

Individual Lightning Lane
Non-refundable, non-transferable, and revocable, and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part.

Attractions and experiences (collectively, "experiences") and arrival windows are limited, and subject to availability and change, downtime, delay or closure without notice or liability, and entrance to an experience is not guaranteed. Experiences may vary by date, are subject to change, and may not be available at all on the date of visit or at the time you make a purchase. Availability of experiences and arrival windows can change throughout the day. Disney reserves the right to modify, re-schedule, re-assign or cancel any experience selection in the event of a change in operating hours, experience downtime or closure, or park closure. In the event of cancellation by Disney of an individually purchased experience selection, Disney’s responsibility and liability, if any, shall be limited to a refund of the amount paid for the cancelled experience.

Each purchased experience selection allows one (1) guest to enter the experience using the Lightning Lane entrance (or other designated entrance) once on the date of redemption during regular park hours and during the selected arrival window only. The Guest may not enter before or after the arrival window, and the experience selection expires at the end of the arrival window. Guests may not modify experiences or arrival windows once purchased, and may not reschedule an expired experience selection.

Last edited:
excerpt from my $ILL email receipt. They leave themselves wiggle room to reschedule but it doesnt seem right for them to change the time instantly after booking.

Individual Lightning Lane
Non-refundable, non-transferable, and revocable, and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part.

Attractions and experiences (collectively, "experiences") and arrival windows are limited, and subject to availability and change, downtime, delay or closure without notice or liability, and entrance to an experience is not guaranteed. Experiences may vary by date, are subject to change, and may not be available at all on the date of visit or at the time you make a purchase. Availability of experiences and arrival windows can change throughout the day. Disney reserves the right to modify, re-schedule, re-assign or cancel any experience selection in the event of a change in operating hours, experience downtime or closure, or park closure. In the event of cancellation by Disney of an individually purchased experience selection, Disney’s responsibility and liability, if any, shall be limited to a refund of the amount paid for the cancelled experience.

Each purchased experience selection allows one (1) guest to enter the experience using the Lightning Lane entrance (or other designated entrance) once on the date of redemption during regular park hours and during the selected arrival window only. The Guest may not enter before or after the arrival window, and the experience selection expires at the end of the arrival window. Guests may not modify experiences or arrival windows once purchased, and may not reschedule an expired experience selection.
But wouldn't a receipt come after purchase is made? Why would they think that covers them on anything?

during the selected arrival window only.
I think if I were to purchase Individual LL I would assume that the option I selected while purchased was the time I'd end up with unless they notified me while purchasing that it may change due to demand or time spent on my part (i.e. taking too long to purchase), etc. That line you pasted in that I quoted would negate it for someone when it changed after they purchased because they selected a specific arrival window and Disney's system is the one who changed it.

I'm not sure Disney will change anything on their end but I do think more transparency is warranted. People would still be upset but not incredulous wondering what the heck happened when they selected a time and after completing their purchase a different time popped up when there's no indication that can happen. But they will still run into scheduling issues when it comes to pre-existing plans like ADRs or wanting to park hop. That wrench in the plans is nothing on the guest's part and all on Disney for having these options available.

I’m pretty sure that after you choose a time the next page has some small print somewhere on it that says something along the lines of your original time was not available and you now have x time, or something like that. We all typically fly by that page to click the final purchase/commit button. I only noticed at all after my first ILL changed and I didn’t know until quite a while later when I noticed in My Genie Day the time was way later than I thought. So I went to my email receipt and I did indeed pay for a time that was later than what I had chosen at the first step. I thought it was a fluke, but another day while purchasing and flying through again I’m almost positive I saw that written as I clicked through. Ironically, if you stop to read it thoroughly, I think your final time would be even later!

No. It means that, for whatever reason, they did not build in a period of time that your selection is saved for you. Or they didn't build in enough. It means it's their program, and their design.
Exactly. And the same thing happened to me 3 times last month trying to book a room. I was logged in, put a Copper Creek room in my cart, immediately went to pay, and the room was gone. I called reservations with the cart-id, she couldn’t do anything but did get another room at Wilderness Lodge and that room was gone before SHE could complete the reservation. Ridiculous! So, so, aggravating. This also happened once couple years ago when I booked a DVC room online, the points were taken from my account, but the reservation couldn’t be completed because the room was gone. Member Services fixed this but it took a few days.

booked ROTR last week. took four tries to actually get a time. If it shows sold out seconds after 7, keep refreshing. The first three reservations were sniped right out from under me.

Finally got 2:15 which was a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter