• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my e-tickets. Does anyone know if your e-tickets become your daily tickets to the park, or do you receive a Disney ticket at the turnstile? Thank you!
You will get a physical ticket, about the size of a credit card at the turnstile.
Repeat PSA:
After you receive your paper ticket at the turnstile, take a moment to take a photo of each ticket with a clear image of the barcode and the numbers below. Email the photos to yourself (and maybe to another trusted person). In case the tickets get lost/stolen/destroyed on a water ride/etc., the photos will help you get replacement tickets quickly and easily at Guest Services. And keep the original paper tickets in a safe, waterproof place. People have reported that the app can eat your tickets (very rare), so you might need to rescan at some point.

Good Morning all... Great news,, Our phones are back up and running... so if any one would like to call us we are ready to hear from you all... Thank you so very much for being so patient with us through this phone maintenance period. We sincerely apologize... Happy New Year to you all and enjoy 2020 :)

Someone posted a few pages back that they had phone problems before and they couldn’t get through either. They ended up using the online chat function—maybe they can try that?
Good Morning.... Phones are back up and running thank you all for your patience during our maintenance process. We appreciate all of you and hope you all have a wonderful 2020 :)

Last edited:

hi @babeblews thanks for joining and answering our questions, its reassuring to get info direct from a LMTC agent :)

I am from Europe and I visit Disneyland California every June. I usually buy my park tickets through the LMTC website. Do you know if the online purchase option will be back on the website in the next few months? I would rather not have to call international but I realize I may have to .

Has anyone bought non-hopper tickets but decided to upgrade to hopper? How does that work? Can we do it through LMTC or Disney?

Repeat PSA:
After you receive your paper ticket at the turnstile, take a moment to take a photo of each ticket with a clear image of the barcode and the numbers below. Email the photos to yourself (and maybe to another trusted person). In case the tickets get lost/stolen/destroyed on a water ride/etc., the photos will help you get replacement tickets quickly and easily at Guest Services. And keep the original paper tickets in a safe, waterproof place. People have reported that the app can eat your tickets (very rare), so you might need to rescan at some point.
So, we get an email with a barcode, scan that at the turnstile, exchange that for a paper ticket and that paper ticket is now the ticket to use?
We won't be able to link our tickets in the app prior?

Sorry, very new at 3rd party ticket purchases

hi @babeblews thanks for joining and answering our questions, its reassuring to get info direct from a LMTC agent :)

I am from Europe and I visit Disneyland California every June. I usually buy my park tickets through the LMTC website. Do you know if the online purchase option will be back on the website in the next few months? I would rather not have to call international but I realize I may have to .
Well thank you for your kind words, and at this time i do not have an answer to that question as the website is still undergoing major maintenance. but feel free to call me toll free at my direct number 888-591-2799 ext 17809 thank you and happy new year... as i too am from europe =Greece :

So LMTC is 100% Legit? I am still worried and don't want to be out over $1500 before our trip. We are going at the end of the month and the price seems too good to be true!

EDIT: Also can Maxpass be added to LMTC tickets once in the park?

Well thank you for your kind words, and at this time i do not have an answer to that question as the website is still undergoing major maintenance. but feel free to call me toll free at my direct number 888-591-2799 ext 17809 thank you and happy new year... as i too am from europe =Greece :
Hi @babeblews, so great that you signed up and became a DISboard member to help answer questions directly on this thread.

Does LMTC sell WDW tickets? Thanks again for making yourself available!

Hi @babeblews, so great that you signed up and became a DISboard member to help answer questions directly on this thread.

Does LMTC sell WDW tickets? Thanks again for making yourself available!
Absolutely you would be surprised at all the activities we have to offer email me or give me a call bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com or 888-591-2799 ext 17809 like i advised earlier today our phones are up and running once again ... Thank you all for your patience in this situation

Good Afternoon all,,,LMTC = Phones are back up and working fantastic. Give us a call if you are looking for any type of activity especially Disneyland tickets... 888-591-2799 ext 17809 Betty... my voicemail is working as well so if you do not get me directly i will get your voicemail and call you back right away. I am off on Sundays and Wednesday. thank you all for giving me the opportunity to help you make your magical dreams come true. :cheer2::cheer2:

So LMTC is 100% Legit? I am still worried and don't want to be out over $1500 before our trip. We are going at the end of the month and the price seems too good to be true!

EDIT: Also can Maxpass be added to LMTC tickets once in the park?

Totally legit. Used them for the first time in 2010. Last time I used them was 6 weeks ago. Easily added MaxPass to my 5 day hopper daily as desired.

Has anyone bought non-hopper tickets but decided to upgrade to hopper? How does that work? Can we do it through LMTC or Disney?...
So, we get an email with a barcode, scan that at the turnstile, exchange that for a paper ticket and that paper ticket is now the ticket to use?

To upgrade your tickets to hoppers, visit a ticket booth before the end of your last park day and pay the price difference between the tickets you have and the tickets you want. Easy! It will be the same price to upgrade on your first day as on your last, so you might as well upgrade as soon as you can so that you can enjoy hopping right away! If you will arrive in Anaheim the day before you start your park visit, you can do this at the booths the night before your first park entry. That can save time in the morning, allowing you to go right to the gates with your new park hoppers!

You can definitely scan it in before you get through the turnstile. The barcode doesn't stay the same, but it automatically converts once scanned at the turnstile.
This quote from another thread should answer your question about your paper tickets. You can scan your email tickets into the app and the barcode will convert on its own once you go through the gates and get your paper ticket.

To upgrade your tickets to hoppers, visit a ticket booth before the end of your last park day and pay the price difference between the tickets you have and the tickets you want. Easy! It will be the same price to upgrade on your first day as on your last, so you might as well upgrade as soon as you can so that you can enjoy hopping right away! If you will arrive in Anaheim the day before you start your park visit, you can do this at the booths the night before your first park entry. That can save time in the morning, allowing you to go right to the gates with your new park hoppers!
So if we got discounted tickets from LMTC and we go to the ticket booth to get hoppers, we would be paying full price in the end?

So if we got discounted tickets from LMTC and we go to the ticket booth to get hoppers, we would be paying full price in the end?
It's possible (so be prepared for that), but LMTC tickets should scan at the regular, not discount, price. So you should only pay the difference between the full price one day tickets and the full price hopper tickets. Thus saving you a bit. Hopefully someone who has done this recently can chime in with their experience.

Good Morning all... Great news,, Our phones are back up and running... so if any one would like to call us we are ready to hear from you all... Thank you so very much for being so patient with us through this phone maintenance period. We sincerely apologize... Happy New Year to you all and enjoy 2020 :)
Thank you so much for coming on to update and answer questions!

I would call or email the agent at LMTC who sold you the tickets and see if they can cancel your order and place a new order for hoppers. Their prices are so good it would be a shame to miss out on the savings by upgrading at the park. When I purchased my tickets I think the agent said I could cancel up to a week before my trip.

Has anyone bought non-hopper tickets but decided to upgrade to hopper? How does that work? Can we do it through LMTC or Disney?

Did you already buy your tickets from LMTC? I bought 5 Day 1 park per day tickets from LMTC. Same day decided I wanted 5 day hoppers instead. Emailed the agent I worked with. He cancelled my original order, then placed a new order. Money from the cancelled order was back on my credit card immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter