LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you already buy your tickets from LMTC? I bought 5 Day 1 park per day tickets from LMTC. Same day decided I wanted 5 day hoppers instead. Emailed the agent I worked with. He cancelled my original order, then placed a new order. Money from the cancelled order was back on my credit card immediately.
Yes, I already bought from LMTC but don't have the tickets yet, just the voucher. I wish they had online pricing, I hate using the phone lol

Betty is the Bomb!! :flower1:

I had emailed her a few days ago regarding a 2 day hopper for 2 adults, and she responded right away, and answered all my questions. $490.72 total ( = $245.36 each, excellent price)

I called this morning and purchased them over the phone with her. I received the voucher in my e-mail right away, and she told me the tickets will be e-mailed this week - we are going this weekend.

I had emailed her a few days ago regarding a 2 day hopper for 2 adults, and she responded right away, and answered all my questions. $490.72 total ( = $245.36 each, excellent price)

I called this morning and purchased them over the phone with her. I received the voucher in my e-mail right away, and she told me the tickets will be e-mailed this week - we are going this weekend.

Thank you so very much for those kinds words. I does mean a lot to me to make dreams come true. Have a wonderful time. :).

Just wanted to thank Betty for her help. I called and emailed her on Sunday and she called me first thing Monday (yesterday) morning. I also inquired about a 2 day vs 3 day park hopper pass. She was able to help me and gave me the number to call so I could get my e-tickets sent to me. My trip was slated to start on Monday! I drive in from Vegas. Anyway, she was able to help me and I received the vouchers and the e-ticket with absolutely no problems! I didn't print the e-tickets. I simply downloaded the PDF to my phone and scanned at the turnstile. They gave us the park hoppers there and took our pics to go with them. I was able to immediately link the ticket to the app in my phone as well. Thanks again Betty and thank you all who responded to this thread. You were all very helpful! Oh! The phone lines are working again!! Just spent a whole day in the park and it was lovely!

Yes, she totally is! :thanks:

No ... You do not have to be a member to call and get great rates. If you would like you can email me Betty at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com or you can call me at 888-591-2799 ext 17809 thank you and hopefully i will hear from you .. take care Betty

Thank you so much, Betty! So nice to see you here and put a face to speaking with you over the phone. I got my tickets in email on the 5th after we spoke on the 3rd. I appreciate you so much and your wonderful dedication to customer service and really going the extra mile! :flower3: Definitely contact Betty - the prices can't be beat either!

I made a fairly last minute purchase of 5 days base ticket for $283.92 each ticket (no park hopper) for use starting 12/29/2019. I called the phone number posted
1-888-918-9676 in this thread.

I got an email right away after the purchase with a voucher that I need to print out that needs to be exchanged. While I would usually much prefer an e-ticket, with it with being so close, and Holidays in between, I am somewhat glad to get the voucher right away that I read about is fairly easy to exchange at the ticket booths in this thread. I am afraid if they said 30 days before your trip you get an e-ticket emailed to you, I only have like 2-3 actual business days, so this voucher will work for me since I rather have it in hand than stress out on when I will receive actual e-tickets.

I will report back later after I try to exchange at ticket booths. Thanks so much all for posting and sharing your experiences to give me the confidence to purchase from LMTC. Prior to this thread, I was going to purchase from UCT.
Glad I decided to visit the Disneyland forums here on Disboards before making the actual purchase from UCT, as it's still a savings.

Great3

Just coming back to report success with LMTC tickets for Disneyland. Although I specified a start date of 12/29/2019 which was what was printed on the voucher, I was able to exchange the voucher the night before on 12/28/2019, and got my 5 days base tickets which I linked to my account right away. Had no trouble at all. So, one more vote for LMTC for Disneyland Tickets, price can't be beat. Again, thanks to all who posted and contributed to this thread.

Great3

Good Afternoon all you Disney lovers... Just dropping in to say hello and wish you all a Magical Day...

"Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"
Thank you so much for helping me with the booking today, fantastic service!
Kind regards
Darren

I’m trying to figure out if the 3 days for 199 for kids will be worth it and then add one day or just do the four days. Feels like the price is negligible

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter