Local Foods Not Available Elsewhere?

I have no idea where "here" is?

Is that brown birch beer? I have never seen it brown before. All I have ever seen is clear.
Oh, Eastern Pennsylvania. We've got brown birch beer and brown sarsaparilla. I've also seen birch beer clear

my mom used to serve this when i was a kid-dh still cannot wrap his mind around what canned bread is (do they still even make it? i have'nt seen it in decades.).
I love New England brown bread and buy it now and then in my local stores on hot dog and bean night, just like Mom used to serve. It is best sliced, warmed and served with butter. If you want a little crust on it you can fry it in a pan with butter. So good! B&M, the beans people, make a good one. I found it on Amazon, price is a little high as normally it’s around $2.50 a can, but it would be worth it to try, or if there’s somewhere you could find it cheaper that would be even better. It does have a strong molasses taste and you can get it with or without raisins!

https://www.amazon.com/BREAD-BROWN-...ocphy=1018289&hvtargid=pla-598299204922&psc=1

I have never seen "horseshoes" outside of central Illinois. Of course Indiana is famous for tenderloin sandwiches...however I have seen them at Culvers (a restaurant chain based out of Wisconsin) which would lead me to believe tenderloin sandwiches might be available outside of IN.

I grew up in southern IA with tenderloin sandwiches, and my parents can currently get them in southern MO. I'm now in FL and miss them. I did find a bar in Daytona run by Indy natives that had a pretty good one.
We also just got a Culvers. I maaaaaaay have to drive over there to check it out! I had no idea they had them.

Adding more to my list - Casey's pizza. It's gas station pizza at it's finest. Also, when my dad first moved to FL years ago, he missed Cookie's barbecue sauce, and Dorothy Lynch salad dressing. He would bring some home every time he went back.

I grew up in southern IA with tenderloin sandwiches, and my parents can currently get them in southern MO. I'm now in FL and miss them. I did find a bar in Daytona run by Indy natives that had a pretty good one.
We also just got a Culvers. I maaaaaaay have to drive over there to check it out! I had no idea they had them.

Adding more to my list - Casey's pizza. It's gas station pizza at it's finest. Also, when my dad first moved to FL years ago, he missed Cookie's barbecue sauce, and Dorothy Lynch salad dressing. He would bring some home every time he went back.
I agree that Caseys is really good pizza! Caseys can also be found in Illinois and parts of Indiana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter