Logging into VMK >_<

jeffgwins said:
me neither. i am beginning to wonder how some are able to get on and some aren't. So much for the 12:30 to 3:30 host game i was looking forward to. How many GHz is your computer Alphawazzup?
sorry i have no idea

This is really my dads computer, because i am getting his old laptop but it needs some replacement parts

Well that was a bust, got the there is not current connection thing.

PurpleDucky said:
Pretty sad I say that and I'm in high school eh? :rotfl2:

Yeah I have noticed that the games start so late....coincidence? I dunno

but your signature says 14...or are u just a super smart kid?? lol

if your talking about the space launch pin or it says space mt. ride, pirate and duck i can both gift u 1

will someone give me the link you are using im getting the site unavailable thing again ..

i got messages that said that i had no connection and that the park was closed

Come on VMK fix the problem

Currently i have got a black screen. Anticipating, either the loading, or the no connection.

Alphawazup said:
i got messages that said that i had no connection and that the park was closed

Come on VMK fix the problem
good im not alone Q! lol jk but i regret the days when i was ----> :blush:

now im :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious: :stir: :furious:

i got in then got a box that said technical error.... grrr... I'm walking away from the computer for awhile... see you all soon

pinkgalYall said:
Currently i have got a black screen. Anticipating, either the loading, or the no connection.
In the same situation as you. Black screen, nothing happening. It did ahow the loading screen earlier, but I'm waitnig for either the map or no connection notice.

I just got passed the green loading ...and at the snowman! Woot! I may make it! :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is really weird. i actually got to log in like a few of you. Then the screen loaded to the snowman "Happy Holidays" scene and then it went black and then it said "VMK is closed" Hours are 10:00am to 1:00am Eastern time. The thing is, I live on the west coast and never see the east coast hours posted. Does VMK need to change their clocks? And Pirate_Emery don't you worry, i will gift you any space pin you want.

i just tryed to log in and it said promblem with teatea registea or vmk and then another came up saying your dc log in again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter