Longest you've waited in line?

Back in the olden days - Easter Vacation 1984 - we waited over an hour for POC!

I am so glad that I have since learned the wisdom of FP, off-season travel, and EE!

In all of my trips as an adult, I have never waited more than 20 minutes for any ride!

We once waited 1 1/2 hours in the Fast Pass line for Test Track! I guess they were having technical problems. And a couple of trips ago, we got in the standby line for the tour in Living with the Land. We figured, how long could it take? About 75 minutes! We should have gotten out, I guess there's a reason they have Fast Pass for that tour. Diana

We snagged FP's early on for Test Track this past NYE, but we saw that the wait went to 4 hours.

Later on, when the skies opened up and delivered a continuous downpour, all I could think of were those poor folks who wasted hours waiting on line.:(

Hour and a half in the fast pass line for Test Track. The ride broke down twice while waiting.

Outside of Disney it was three and a half hours for Millenium Force at Cedar Point.

We waited for over 2 hours for space mountain at Magic Kingdom during the summer of 96. Thank goodness the ride line was air conditioned!

Around 20-25 minutes for RocknRoller Coaster.

We just don't spend much time in lines. We either come back when the line is shorter, or save it for another day. There's too much to see and do at WDW to spend that much time in line.

Kaycee

Longest wait was about an hour and a half for Jaws at Universal - July 1986. The queue was just sooooo long, but just as we were getting excited as we approached the 'covered' part just before the ride, we seemed to take another turn around the line, went through a doorway and ended up in what I swear was a football field filled with ropes! I just about died! Husband says I am way exaggerating the size - but that's how I always remember it!

Annie.

2 Hours for Space mountain this Easter Tuesday. We got there at 10:00 a.m. and it said 30 minutes. They just kept letting fast pass in. Our band kids couldn't have their tickets, they were afraid the would hop to another park.

I think Space Mountain should just be one big Fast Pass or post the correct times on the monitor, I felt really ripped off after 2 hours when it said 30 minutes.

We were on Test Track waited about a hour which is that long but when we got on it stopped ( for sometimes up to 15 minutes) at least 5 times. And they let us ride it again but it must of been a hour and 45 minutes for the people waiting when we were on. I was just glad we weren't the ones waiting.

Also we waited for space mountain for about 2 hours :o .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter