• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for adult Disneybounding ideas...

sounds perfect for both! maybe some cute honey bee earrings for pooh? that could be adorable!
Yes I already ordered a pair of bee earrings, and I'm decorating my MB with bees and hunny, and for Tiana maybe I'll get a brown hat and a frog necklace. I'm so excited! :)

Yes I already ordered a pair of bee earrings, and I'm decorating my MB with bees and hunny, and for Tiana maybe I'll get a brown hat and a frog necklace. I'm so excited! :)

Omgosh that sounds cute! Post pics so we can see how the outfits turned out:) and the MB cause I would LOVE to paint mine but I'm not sure how that would turn out :confused3

Omgosh that sounds cute! Post pics so we can see how the outfits turned out:) and the MB cause I would LOVE to paint mine but I'm not sure how that would turn out :confused3
Yes as soon as I have my outfits completed I will post pics!

Also I saw a post on Pinterest when I looked up Winnie the Pooh and MBs and it was adorable. Hopefully I can replicate it.

I've been looking at different things on both Instagram & Pinterest. Since I'm going when it's really hot and also will probably only have 2 pairs of sneaker type shoes I need to do something sporty I think. Wish I could walk around the parks in cute shoes all day!

This is my Han Solo one..
1iimqe.jpg

And my peasant belle :
33nx309.jpg

I have a couple of outfits planned and I'm almost 40!

I have a teal (cotton) dress I plan to wear for Ariel, possibly with a purple 3/4 length sweater if the weather permits.
I have a yellow skirt and royal blue shirt plus a red bow headband to wear for Snow.
I have a pink (with a few rainbow stripes) sundress to wear for Rapunzel. I have a matching outfit for DD to wear that day as well.

We're eating at BOG, so I'd like to do a peasant Belle that day. I can't wear yellow around my face - I look dead. LOL!

I think skirts & sundresses will actually be cooler than shorts. Get a breeze at least ;)

All these were found at Goodwill:
29qckg0.jpg

2jb867r.jpg

On my to do list - accessories.
I'd like apple earrings for Snow, Seashell earrings for Ariel, Snowflakes for Elsa, and I will buy Dollar Tree flowers to cut and put in my hair for Rapunzel.

Disneybounding makes for such great interactions with the characters! Perfect for adults and for those kids who have outgrown the traditional costumes. Here's DD with her favorite character. :-)

The dress and scarf were from the Salvation Army and the ears were from e-bay. She put the outfit together for less than $10.

Disneybounding makes for such great interactions with the characters! Perfect for adults and for those kids who have outgrown the traditional costumes. Here's DD with her favorite character. :-)

The dress and scarf were from the Salvation Army and the ears were from e-bay. She put the outfit together for less than $10.

SO CUTE!!!

I'm planning on Disneybounding with DD in 12 days! I am also over 40 (will be 41 on Friday actually ;)) and I do not do anything but flip flops and comfy shorts in the parks. So, with that said -

DD will be Ariel - these shorts (the seahorse ones) with either a peachy-orange tee or a purple tee (DD's school uniform is purple tops so we are kinda over purple) -
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1009253&vid=1&pid=369193022

I also got her the LM bow with the dinglehopper (so freaking cute!) from Hot Topic - sorry no pic, they seem to have sold out (but can be found on Ebay).

I will be Flounder - these shorts with a yellow shirt and my blue Tevas -
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1009253&vid=1&pid=369850002
These shorts are super nice! Really impressed with ON shorts this season.

Then we will do Donald and Daisy. I got us white shorts, then at Walmart I found blue and white striped tee for me (Donald blue ;)) and for DD a light lavender tee. She has light pink flips and I have yellow ones. I also have a small crossbody in the same yellow as Donald's beak - I was going to take a crossbody anyway so it works out great. DD has tons and tons of bows so I am sure we will find a lavender something or other for her to wear.

Wanted to do Peter Pan since I also got the PP bow at Hot Topic but have to try and find clothes that would work. I also wanted to try to do Figment, Dumbo (have the shorts already!).

I seem to Disney bound all the time in my day to day life! Yesterday I worse white capri pants and a lilac top. If i had a pink bow i would have been Daisy Dusck! So cute and easy to do.

I find that purple and black makes an easy ursula (my favorite villan). Mickey would be easy too. red shorts and a black tank. depending on time of year this could get hot in the parks.

If you stick to comfy clothes in the character's color schemes i think you'll have fun and look great!

I'm thinking of sewing some Disneybounding summer dresses or camisoles for my daughter and I for the trip next year. We'll be there in July, so layers might be too much. Love all of the ideas here!!! :lovestruc

I ordered the cutest Disney Jamberry designs yesterday. This might be as "bounding" as I get.

I would add a photo but can't figure out how to post a picture...Hmmm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter