Looking for Kid Free and Solos Trip Reports? Links are here

Bob NC and his wife, Jane, made a trip this summer and left the kids at home. They stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and these reports include some really good descriptions of the resort.

Each one of these reports is funny and all are very informative. I think you will enjoy reading them very much :)

<b>Part 1: Our trip, Background..."What do we do with these vouchers???"</b>

<b>Part 2: Our Trip. "Boy, that guy was smooth"</b>

<b>Part 3: Our Trip. 90% Chance of Rain.</b>

<b>Part 4: Our Trip. "Oh, is that how a buffet works"?</b>

<b> Part 5: Our Trip. "Are you from Norway"?</b>

<b>Part 6: Our Trip. "More butter, PUHLEEEEEZE"</b>

<b>Part 7: Our Trip. "Oh, you serve Coke here"?</b>

<b>Part 8. Our Trip: We're outta here.</b>

Seth and Sonya made a trip to WDW this past June, staying first at All Star Movies then later moving to Wilderness Lodge.

<b>Sonya's trip report</b>

Great info and photographs too :)

A kid free trip (only adult children in this one ;) ) by iluvdisney who drove solo to Orlando to celebrate her fiftieth birthday. She was lucky to experience Old Key West, Beach Club Villas and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge over her 10 days there. Each report is pretty short so don't let the 10 parts discourage you :)

<b>Day 1 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 2 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 3 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 4 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 5 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 6 of My Bday Trip - Happy 50th to ME!</b>

<b>Day 7 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b> Day 8 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 9 of My Bday Trip</b>

<b>Day 10 of My Bday Trip</b>

Thank you for posting my trip reports on this board, maybe it will inspire someone to go to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter