Looks like we're poised for a happier, friendlier New Year.

Kevin & John,

We are so thrilled to hear about your move.
I know your mind will be more at ease now that your Mom will be under the same roof.
I hope you enjoy every minute as you stock that pantry. I see a stock up shopping spree to the new Tea, Spice and Salt store at DTD .
Congratulations to all 3 of you. :)
----------------------
*Marilee

:rotfl2:

900sq feet to 3100 sq feet...

Our numbers rise from two to three....

And I get a walk in pantry with 5 U shaped shelves.

I know how geeky this sounds....but I dont care.:thumbsup2

Congratulations Kevin and John on the new house!!

Jason:)

Congrats on the new house. I have moved many times over the past 15 years with the Army and one thing I learned is there is always more stuff to get rid of. I just recently moved into a bigger place and gave away A LOT of old kids toys and clothes to charity. That is the part I like the most, knowing that the stuff I don't need any more will bless someone else who really needs it.

Instead of being just one straight shelf....they wrap around three walls and they are 5 high.

I will no longer have to take everything out of the cabinet to get to the stuff in back.
:worship: :worship:

Someday, I hope we can live in a house with a pantry and maybe a walk in closet.

:rotfl2:

900sq feet to 3100 sq feet...

Our numbers rise from two to three....

And I get a walk in pantry with 5 U shaped shelves.

I know how geeky this sounds....but I dont care.:thumbsup2

Sounds great Kevin and John :goodvibes Plenty of space for the three of you to make a home :)

CONGRATS on the new house! I'm very happy for you and hope the new house quickly fills with good times and happy memories!

As someone who has moved many times over the last 10 years I can say that I always wish I had throw out MORE stuff before moving. No matter how much de-cluttering I do before packing, I bring unnecessary stuff with me! I think it's great that you're starting off the New Year with a pre-move cleaning!!! You've inspired me to work on a major purging in my house.

Amanda

The general rule for decluttering is:

1. Do you love it?
2. Have you used it in the past year?
3. If you didn't have it could it be easily replaced?

Now that Christmas is over I want to try digging in again. It should be easier once DS starts the Disney College Program. I can clean his room (after taking appropriate precautions for hazardous waste).

Good luck with the new house. It sounds like you will have all kinds of room in it.

Best of luck with the new house and the move John and Kevin. I wish you all the best, and think it's wonderful that you will be able to have Kevin's mother move in with you too. So nice that you will be able to care for her as she ages.

Let me echo everyone's congrats for you guys (& Mom) on the new house. Susan and I closed on a new house last week and should move in February. We are hoping this is our last move (until Shady Pines) ;)

We too are upgrading in space and there's a basement man-cave for me :banana:

Hope you are as happy in your new space as we expect to be in ours.

Congrats to John, Kevin & Kevin's mom, and to Jason & Susan on your new houses. How exciting for you all. :)

Let me echo everyone's congrats for you guys (& Mom) on the new house. Susan and I closed on a new house last week and should move in February. We are hoping this is our last move (until Shady Pines) ;)

Congratulations on the house, Jason. Susan told me you guys were getting ready to close on a house.

Congratulations!!! I hope your move goes smoooooothhhhhh and easy and you have a long, wonderful life together there!!

Congratulations! Don't forget to stock the new house with a brand new flat screen TV equipped with 1080Pi. ;)

The general rule for decluttering is:

1. Do you love it?
2. Have you used it in the past year?
3. If you didn't have it could it be easily replaced?

Now that Christmas is over I want to try digging in again. It should be easier once DS starts the Disney College Program. I can clean his room (after taking appropriate precautions for hazardous waste).

Good luck with the new house. It sounds like you will have all kinds of room in it.

I really need a de-cluttering assistant to come to my house. It would be so nice to be able to actually use our finished basement!!! We have so many things that fit those 3 criteria.

Congrats John and Kevin on the new house...more space is a good thing !!!! May your closing and move go smoothly.

My goal for 2011 is to de-clutter my house...the girls still have "stuff" here, once that's out, then I can concentrate on repainting, and simplifying..

Best wishes for a wonderful New Year.

Congrats!!!!!! It sounds like it is going to be a wonderful home. Its so nice that your mom will be living with you! Wishing you all an easy move. :cool1:

I really need a de-cluttering assistant to come to my house. It would be so nice to be able to actually use our finished basement!!! We have so many things that fit those 3 criteria.

I always say that if I win the lottery, one of the first things I want to do is hire a professional organizer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter