• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lost our little angel on 2-1-12

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl~ your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl. My heart goes out to you. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

I am so very sorry for the loss your baby girl. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

:hug:

What a beautiful little girl! I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :littleangel:

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter; you and your family with be in my thoughts and prayers.

So very very sorry. My sympathies to all of Jori's loved ones.

agnes!

Very sorry to read this, Jason and Toni. :hug:s Jori looks so beautiful, a precious child. God speed. And prayers and condolences to you and your family.

I haven't been on the board for a while after having our 3rd child back in June 2011, but I wanted to let those who I have spoken to over the years know that our little 8 month old daughter Jori died on 2-1-12 of Bilateral Perisylvian Polymicrogyria.

She had pretty much been sick since birth and probably wasn't going to make it much longer past another month or so if that, with her bad heath so we see it as a blessing that she is no longer in pain.
so very sorry to hear this. please accept my sympathy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter