Lost reservation confirmation numbers!!

Dotsie

Mouseketeer
I'm new to all of this, so forgive my question if it's redundant. I have lost 2 of my reservation numbers. One is for Narcoossees and one is for CRT. Will I be able to call into the ressie line since they're attached to my resort reservation? Or are they lost forever?

I don't think this should be a huge problem...in my experience I have yet to even need to provide a ressie number when dining. (I do write them all down and bring them with me of course, but still, it's yet to happen.)

But, I have called wdw-dine to have them run through my list of ADRs with confirmation numbers to make sure I have them right, so I would suggest that approach for getting those ressie numbers back. The will need your last name and phone number that you used with the ADRs.

I'm new to all of this, so forgive my question if it's redundant. I have lost 2 of my reservation numbers. One is for Narcoossees and one is for CRT. Will I be able to call into the ressie line since they're attached to my resort reservation? Or are they lost forever?

Yes, it is always a good idea to call and confirm anyway.

I was glad I did last year, because I accidently booked two reservations for the same night.

You can certainly call to get the numbers,but you also can get a print-out of all your adrs at check-in at your resort.

Connears

A couple of things:

1. I have never been asked for a confirmation number either. However, I do always take them with me.
2. You can call the dining reservation line and they can look them up for you.
3. The concierge at your resort can print them out for you.

In other words, don't sweat it. You have options. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter