Louisiana DISMEET !!!

Today was very fun. It was nice to talk Disney without any strange looks or eye rolling.

We definitely need to get together again soon.

I have no idea how to delete messages, but you must be awfully popular to have a full mailbox.

Mary, on the right side of the message list there are boxes. Click on them to check the boxes of the messages you want to delete, and then go down to the bottom of the list and use the pulldown menu on the action button to select delete, and then click on go, and it will delete the checked messages.

I sure enjoyed meeting you ladies as well. I think we could have talked alot more! I think Chris had explored every nook and cranny in the mall and had enough so next time he stays home. :lmao:

Pittypat, I can't get your trip report to open! :sad1:

Wow I love reading your trip report and seriously loving those pics! I've got it up and I'm reading during house cleaning breaks! ;)

Thank you Pitty Pat ! Deleted all...

Jessica... LOL I've been "Saving" those messages since 2009:thumbsup2

I really enjoyed meeting you all... hopefully the others will visit with us next time...

Too early to figure out when ? February ?

I hope you ALL Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving !

((HUGS))
Mary

Glad I could help! I had to go in and practice to make sure I knew how, but I had done it in the past. February would probably be good. After Christmas we can put our heads together and figure out a good date.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :goodvibes

Hello everyone! Patsye sent me an invite to the meet but we couldn't make it. Youngest is going to Disney for Mardi Gras with the Disney club at school and she had a fund raiser. I would really love to make the next meet, just don't make it the weekend before Mardi Gras. We're going to crash youngest trip and go for a quick trip too.

Look forward to meeting more Dis friends!

Welcome Vamassey !

So glad you have joined us !

Around Feb would be great but we'll work around your daughter's trip :)

Would love to have 6-8 at the next one...but was glad I had a chance to visit with PittyPat, Jessica and Desiree more "one on one"....

Let's keep in touch ! :cool1:

ugh i missed it!! i try to check these boards for meets, but with working a convention and then going to disney, i was out of it last week.

i wanna go to the next one! after the holidays would be good!

Awe Cassiez !

Okay - officially - "Folks In Disney are Enviously excused from Dismeets" :lmao::rotfl::worship::cool1:

Can't wait to meet you at the next one !

I will definitely try to make the next one!! DS had his last flag football game with after party the day of the DIS meet so I couldn't make it.

How bout dem Tigers!?!

Scuttle, I sure hope you will be able to make the next meet! We had such a good time. I know I could have spent several more hours just talking away about Disney!

Also if you all see any other locals on the boards, be sure to pass this thread along to them!

Hope you are all bundled up and warm today!

Would anyone here consider doing DISmeets in Lafayette or Lake Charles? :confused3

I'm not sure I could get away to Baton Rouge for a day by myself. :lmao:

I'm sorry if this is hijacking the thread. Do you want me to start a new one for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter