LuLa Rich

Calee

DIS Veteran
Anyone else watch/watching this documentary on Prime? I was never into LuLa Roe but a lot of people I knew were. This is kind of fascinating to watch.

Never heard of the clothing line but since it’s sold through individuals, I guess that makes sense.

My sister sold LuLaroe and never made a dime so I plan to watch it tomorrow. We all told her not to sign up but she swore it sells itself on FB. She recently donated all the stock she had left to a women’s shelter.

I did. It really opened my eyes to how these things work. It’s crazy how many lives it ruined

I finished watching it yesterday. When Lularoe was big I had a bad feeling about it then. Not sure why. Something just seemed off. I never bought any of their products.

What’s crazy to me is that there are still so many people who don’t know how these schemes work. Just within the past week or so two different people have approached me to buy something from their new network marketing ventures. :sad2: I loved it in the first episode where the actuary said it would take the world’s entire population to have kept the LuluRoe pyramid going to 13 levels.

It's on my watchlist for some point in the future. How people could be duped into an obvious pyramid scheme is beyond me.

It reminds me of the saying "A fool and his money are soon parted".

Last edited:
Before covid every festival, fair, flea market, and celebration that had vendors selling things usually had 2 or 3 LuLaRoe women there. Usually with the most hideous looking leggings for sale.

Before covid every festival, fair, flea market, and celebration that had vendors selling things usually had 2 or 3 LuLaRoe women there. Usually with the most hideous looking leggings for sale.
I have a few friends who got into the lularoe fad. I always thought the clothes were tacky. Then I watched the show and thought all the women looked like circus clowns in those loud prints.

My sister sold LuLaroe and never made a dime so I plan to watch it tomorrow. We all told her not to sign up but she swore it sells itself on FB. She recently donated all the stock she had left to a women’s shelter.
I suspect most people in pyramid schemes make exactly the same amount. I don't see how people continue to get into these things.

It was interesting and how they showed the family as villains (which yes absolutely) but they portrayed the “whistleblowers” some who had roped in tons of “consultants” under them as victims when they too earned big money scamming other women…

Many, many people were perpetrators here- not just the weirdo family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter