Lunch favorites in the Magic Kingdom

As others have said, Columbia Harbor House or The Plaza are both really good and reasonably priced.

For lunch we have used Pecos Bill, not been there for 2 years, was good, hope it hasn't changed.
Columbia Harbour House is always been good. Eat upstairs, very few do.
Pinocchio had very good flat breads.
This spring we are trying the Plaza again, haven't been there for a few years.

We ate Pecos Bills & Cosmic Ray's last week. Pecos Bills is usually our go to. I hadn't eat at Cosmic Ray's in probably 20 years and was actually surprised by the quality of the burger. Pretty darn good!

Don't give up on a BOG lunch reservation. The few days before are the easiest time to get one as people change their plans and cancel their reservations. You just have to be willing to refresh on the app (or website) frequently. I managed to get a reservation for two the week of after about thirty minutes of refreshing.

We really enjoyed Casey's Corner, we went twice! The foot long hot dogs are huge and definitely sharable and the atmosphere is neat eating right in front of the castle. Try to do an early or later lunch to beat the crowds and score a table.

We love The Plaza but Cosmic Ray's is really good too. Also, if for a small meal, we have ate at Friar's nook more than a few times. Love the Mac and Cheese!

I love...
Columbia Harbor House (I love their tuna sandwich, with house made chips!)
The Plaza
Liberty Tree

Also, Casey's corner isnt too bad either. But i'd prefer the above first though.

Great lunch at Sleepy Hollow If you like the spicy chicken sandwich on a waffle. We love it. Plenty of outdoor seating right there.

Also Gastons Tavern has a decent ham and brie sandwich with chips. And the cheese and fruit plate is good. Indoor and outdoor seating.

We are leaving in 3 days and will be eating lunch twice in the MK. The last time we ate at Pecos Bills it wasn't as good as previous year. Other than Be Our Guest which is not available what are suggestions for a good lunch value at the Magic Kingdom?
Sit-down - Skipper Canteen.
Fast Food - Sleepy Hollow for lunch
Hidden Gem - upstairs at Columbia Harbor House (before noon).

Sleepy Hollow for a hand dipped corn dog or an amazing spicy chicken waffle, plus nice shaded and a bit secluded tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter