lunch vouchers at RFC

babylotion

Earning My Ears
A few questions about using lunch vouchers at RFC. We have PS's for 5:30. We are a family of 4. Myself,hubbie, son13 and daughter 9. My son eats like a horse{like his dad}.
I was thinking about using three adult vouchers. We would all share everything. Do you think this will be way too much food?
I have read about add-ons. Are they included with the vouchers or are they extra? Any advice will be appreciated....Janet :D

This is the best place to use the vouchers. We have used 2 vouchers in the past for 2 adults and 3 children (11, 8, and 8) We ordered 2 appetizers (chicken fingers), Surf and turf (steak and lobster), and the volcano dessert. You need to use 2 vouchers to get this and it is plenty for 4! We had the appetizers and entrees served together. Have a great time!!

I spoke to the manager of this restaurant today actually. Made PS for June and was double checking to make sure the VKLunch Vouchers could be used with dinner. (Yes, they can). He actually suggested that we use one adult voucher for the two of us adults. He also suggested asking the server to make the most of the vouchers. They're there to help.

What I am planning on doing is for the four of us (2 adults, 7 & 2) is having 1 adult and 1 child voucher. The baby will get a little of everything, we'll all kind of share and we'll order an extra drink or two. Even the manager said that was the best way to do it.

Do you know if they take them at the rainforest cafe for dinner in downtown disney too? Leave today...would be nice to know!!!;) ;)

I think that if you use one adult and one kid voucher that you will have plenty of food. We've done this several times and they always let the kids order from the adult menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter