Lushes unite: Favorite drinks at WDW

vettechick99

<font color=purple>Why do I open these threads?<br
In honor of the drinking at WDW thread, let's discuss our favorite drinks and favorite places to drink at WDW. Let's give the OP some ideas. :lmao:

I enjoy the wine flight at Germany. DH enjoys the beer flight at Raglan Road.

Love the Grand Marnier Slushie - is it only during F&W or anytime?

Loved the Jager Bombs at Adventurer's Club. RIP.

Love the Zooberry at bluezoo. Holy cow!

My favorite place to drink is Epcot. I love walking around the WS with a cocktail. Even while I'm pushing my stroller! :rotfl:

agreed on the grand marnier slushie. yum yum. and i got it when it wasnt f&w
:goodvibes and i push my stroller too. thank goodness for cup holders
dh loves to drink his was around ws. i even made him a shirt with mickey and all the countries and a big beer mug

At the Japan Pavillion in EPCOT, mix a glass of Plum Wine w/ a glass of Sake. Yum!

Oh wow, do they do that for you? Or is that your own concoction? I love both of those, so I bet together it's great!

I'm really going to be suffering when we go in April and I'll be 5m pregnant. :sad1:

In honor of the drinking at WDW thread, let's discuss our favorite drinks and favorite places to drink at WDW. Let's give the OP some ideas. :lmao:

Love the Grand Marnier Slushie - is it only during F&W or anytime?

Loved the Jager Bombs at Adventurer's Club. RIP.

Love the Zooberry at bluezoo. Holy cow!

My favorite place to drink is Epcot. I love walking around the WS with a cocktail. Even while I'm pushing my stroller! :rotfl:

All year. And because they're frozen, they don't spill very easily, so your kids will be safe. Who knows what might happen if a drop of booze spilled on your child!!! :scared1:

My favorite is Bass while watching the British Invasion.

I'm a beer drinker but there's beer and beer. But there's nothing like a fresh Guinness at R&C. Of course, it you're halfway around World Showcase, a strong case can be made for a variety of beers at Germany.

Oh wow, do they do that for you? Or is that your own concoction? I love both of those, so I bet together it's great!

I'm really going to be suffering when we go in April and I'll be 5m pregnant. :sad1:

No, they don't mix it for you. We just buy one of each and mix them together :thumbsup2 Sometimes we buy Hot Sake and sometimes we buy Cold Sake. I guess it depends on the weather.

Congratulations on being pregnant. I've been to WDW pregnant. Fun and not so fun! Hope you have a super time.

All year. And because they're frozen, they don't spill very easily, so your kids will be safe. Who knows what might happen if a drop of booze spilled on your child!!! :scared1:

Oh awesome. They are sooo good! And :rotfl:

No, they don't mix it for you. We just buy one of each and mix them together :thumbsup2 Sometimes we buy Hot Sake and sometimes we buy Cold Sake. I guess it depends on the weather.

Congratulations on being pregnant. I've been to WDW pregnant. Fun and not so fun! Hope you have a super time.

So actually that means I'll have two drinks when I mix them. But what is DH gonna have? :lmao:

Thanks! WDW is the only place that stimulates my mind to the point where I don't need booze to entertain me.

The Grey Goose slush in France in Epcot.

I had a Pomegranite Kir there also in December. It was yummy.

The Sour Apple Freeze at Le Cellier.

The Narcoossee's Lemonade at Narcoossee's

The poolside lemonade at Muddy Rivers Pool Bar at POR

The Bass Ale Draught Pint at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop in Epcot

the German Beer in Epcot
and during the food and wine festival, any beer from the Sam Adams kiosk EXCEPT the Cherry Wheat stuff.

I can't wait to try a slushie in WS but I think I'll have to get a virgin version for my kids or they'll be complaining the whole time: "why does mommy get to have a slushie, and not share!?!?":lmao:

Is the Grand Mariner slush strong? Is it sweet? I am thinking about trying one on our trip in 1 month!!!!

Is the Grand Mariner slush strong? Is it sweet? I am thinking about trying one on our trip in 1 month!!!!

Not strong at all! It's sweet, though. That's why I prefer the Grey Goose (lemonade--can any of you see a trend in my drinking, lol?)

Grey Goose Slushy and a pint of Bass makes going to Epcot a really good day.

The grey goose slush sounds yummy! We usually stick to beer, but, I might have to try something different this year.

I loved :lovestruc Ringnes beer in Norway. Sadly, they seem to have stopped serving it several years ago. Now I get by with some Oktoberfest beer from Germany.

Although I must say the Grey Goose or GM slushies sound pretty appealing - will have to give them a try our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter