Lushes unite: Favorite drinks at WDW

I don't drink alchol (that's why I can't spell it).. but this last trip I discovered the Grand Marnier Slushie... I loved it. In my 43 yrs. on Earth, I had more alchol at Epcot (2 Grand Marnier slushies- 1 for each visit to Epcot):cool1:

:thumbsup2

2436694027_afdb35c508.jpg

:worship::worship::worship::worship:
All hail the lapu lapu!
Our fave drinks (in no particular order) '
Lapu Lapu
Grand Marnier Slush
Grey Goose Slush
(can't remember the name) but it's Pink Vodka (and $15 a glass) at the same stand as the slushes
Wine flights in Germany
DH can't live without his variety of German and UK beers
Rosa Regale (wine in Italy...thank heavens our local "candy store" is now carrying it!)

Can't wait! We finally get to go during F&W this year!!

LOVE the Lapu Lapu....I have a ressie at Kona the first night just so I can start off the trip with a bang!!! LOVE them!! I like the magical star cocktail too, they're everywhere with the glow cube inside. Very yummy!!! The grand mariner slush is good too. Nice on a hot day!!!

Oh. . .a fiesta margarita (Mexico). . . Strongbow or Woodpecker Hard Ciders (UK). . .are favs. . . My husband likes Carlsberg (Norway), pints of Bass (UK) and goes for the strawberry margarita . . .I'm sure we'll have some new favorites soon. . .REAL SOON! 9 days soon! :cool1:

Chefs de France makes a coffee spiked with Grand Marnier or BB, which is heavenly on a cold night. Ask and they will put in a to go cup for you :)

Wanted to try the Wasabi Bloody Mary from the Poly this trip but the pool bar doesn't make it. We were leaving and didn't walk upstairs to their regular bar. Heard from 3 people at the pool bar though that it was very yummy! Next time.

I am a sucker for buying a bottle of Jim at the WL Mercantile and having it in our room over ice after a long day. That is relaxing. And a lot cheaper!!!

:worship:I'd pay you for the recipe!:lmao:

I think you can just ask them for it, but here is our version:

Ingredient Qty. Unit
Orange juice 6 oz
Pineapple juice 3 oz
Melon liqueur 3 oz
Peach schnapps 2 oz
Creme de menthe 2 tsp

Instructions
1) Blend all ingredients with crushed ice and serve in a tall glass

The CantaLoope - at the China Egg Roll stand/cart thing.

Cantaloupe Juice & Smirnoff. :thumbsup2

I love, love, LOVE the yardsticks of Strongbow Cider in England, then walking over to the Canadian Pavilion and dancing silly with Off Kilter!

Oh wow, do they do that for you? Or is that your own concoction? I love both of those, so I bet together it's great!

I'm really going to be suffering when we go in April and I'll be 5m pregnant. :sad1:

We're going next week and I'll be 11 weeks. As much as I love to talk about booze all these threads are making me soooo :sad1::sad1::sad1: I want to drink around the world! Alas, it will have to wait til next year, lol!

The 1800 Margarita's from the stand at DTD are the BEST!! They are also wicked strong and I can only drink one!!!

We also had some yummy drinks at the bar in the Animal Kingdom Lodge that were incredible! I had the best Rum Runner that I have ever had and I can't remember what my Aunt had, but it was amazing!!

Any drink sitting at the outdoor/poolside bar at POLY. It makes you feel as though you're in Hawaii or somewhere tropical...I think we ordered Mai Tais. It provided a nice break from the rush at MK.

Black and Tan, Snakebites, Guiness, Stella, Bass--Rose & Crown
Patron margaritas--Mexico
Carlsberg--Norway
Some sort of strong rum drink, mai tai perhaps?--Trout Pass Bar, WL pool
BIERGARTEN
Grey Goose Slush

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter