Lydia and Dave's Disney Cruise Wedding, 10-26-2014

Lydia! You're back! And in ONE WEEK you set sail! I really hope you get to enjoy the week, you've done such a great job of being prepared that you deserve a breather before the big day arrives. That was a really nice touch from your travel agent, it's great that you get that special arrival in a limo before going your own unique way with your cruise wedding. It's so exciting that you're almost there and all the months and months and months of plans and waiting are so close to coming to life. Over the coming days I think you could get great joy out of using the phrase 'this time next week I'll be...'!

Thanks guys!! I leave for Florida TOMORROW! So I get to spend my birthday (Oct. 22) in Orlando doing all sorts of fun Disney things before driving down to Miami for our cruise! I get to see Dave on Saturday (just 5 short days from now) for the first time since July 9. I can't wait to see him and know that this time I don't have to leave him again!
Ben, your day is almost here too!! Sorry I haven't been posting much but I have been obsessively stalking you and Jess, and I can't wait to read the TR! And I love that phrase...it is so true!! I have been thinking that ever since Saturday! "This time next week I will be with Dave!" "This time next week we will be boarding the ship!" "This time next week we will be MARRIED!!"
Thank you guys for all your support, you are truly the best.
Wish me luck!

First things first- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mine was yesterday. Next-- have a WONDERFUL cruise and an even more wonderful wedding!

And this might be a bit crass, but you mentioned about the kiss and the waiting, and well, I can't resist, so... Enjoy that wedding NIGHT as well!! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Hey Lydia!

I know you are already in Florida but happy late birthday :wizard: and in four days you will be getting married I want a full report once you are back! I am so excited for you guys all your hard work is going to pay off!

Melissa

All the best Lydia! It is October 26th right now here in Australia so I know that soon you'll be boarding the ship and going on the adventure of a lifetime. 'This Time Next Week' is swiftly turning in to 'this time tomorrow', I hope you enjoy every second of it. Also I hope you had an amazing birthday! What a special week it has been for you, no doubt creating a lifetime of memories.

Bon voyage!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!! :cool1::cool1::dance3::wizard::bride:

YOUR MARRIED NOW I HOPE THE WEDDING WAS EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND IS GOING SO SMOOTHLY CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE WHEN YOU GET BACK!

-MELISSA

I just heard you disney podcast! It sounded so great glad to hear everything went well and your pictures look amazing I hope you do a TR I would love to hear more details! :)

Yes! I was a bit behind on the podcast after our trip but I listened to yours straight away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter