Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

Thank you so much! My groups look awesome so far. May I please also be added to group H1 Walt/ imagineering quotes. My quote will be "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing. That it was all started by a mouse."

Stephanie

Thank you so much! My groups look awesome so far. May I please also be added to group H1 Walt/ imagineering quotes. My quote will be "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing. That it was all started by a mouse."

Stephanie

I'll get you added :)

I think we'll put all of the Walt/Imagineer quotes in post #4 so eveyone can find them :thumbsup2

I'm not sure if you need to know, but I'm planning to do "Be Our Guest" for Beauty & the Beast. :flower3:

So I will be taking back over sign-ups now because I'm home. :)

I'm currently looking through books and boxes to pull some lyrics to photograph to post.

Here are some examples that adhere to my rules:

Made by MDD; bottom layer is specialty paper; embellished with stickers
IMG_1515.jpg

Made by wdwm; 1 layer specialty paper; embellished with bow
IMG_1516.jpg

Made by MDD; 2 layers specialty paper; embellished by inking
IMG_1517.jpg

Made by wdwm; balloons need to be bigger; 2 layers specialty paper; inked
IMG_3996.jpg

Made by wdwm; 2 layers specialty paper; embellished with brads
IMG_1518.jpg

Lisa- I would be perfectly happy switching group c choices with you. I chose se and didn't think about nemo. Either way is fine...just wanted to offer. :)

Rachel, thanks for the pics. Is it ok if we use shapes other than squares/rectangles if they fit the theme of our piece. For example, I'm thinking about using a tombstone shape for my Haunted Mansion piece.

Erin, I hope you and your family are doing ok. :grouphug:

Rachel, thanks for the pics. Is it ok if we use shapes other than squares/rectangles if they fit the theme of our piece. For example, I'm thinking about using a tombstone shape for my Haunted Mansion piece.

Erin, I hope you and your family are doing ok. :grouphug:

We are home and things are quiet for...here's to hoping it stays that way. Thanks for asking. :) we took the kids for ice cream tonight...that always seems to be a pick me up!

Ice cream always does it for me. :thumbsup2 Sending some pixiedust: your way and hoping you have a few days of peace and quiet! You guys deserve it! Hope all the bad times will stay in your rear view mirror for a while. I know you've had a rough few months.

Shapes are fine as long as the smallest layer measures 3 1/2 inches.

Change for the World Showcase Group! My momma and I don't think we can fill 2 groups, so each person will only need to choose 1 country. I put you down for the country you listed first. If you want to change to another country that is open let me know.

Norway-wdwm
Morocco- wdwm
China-LM3K
Germany-JLD
Italy-m2mrb
Japan-ckmom97
France-JJ&JHsmom
UK-Princess Jayne
Canada-catinthehat35

Open countries:
Mexico
USA

Shapes are fine as long as the smallest layer measures 3 1/2 inches.

Change for the World Showcase Group! My momma and I don't think we can fill 2 groups, so each person will only need to choose 1 country. I put you down for the country you listed first. If you want to change to another country that is open let me know.

Norway-wdwm
Germany-JLD
Italy-LM3K
USA-mommy2mrb
Japan-ckmom97
France-JJ&JHsmom
UK-Princess Jayne
Canada-catinthehat35

Open countries:
Mexico
China
Africa Outpost
Morocco

Thanks Rachel!

When you say "Facts", please explain what you had in mind, thanks.
You may have already explained and I may have missed it. Do you want facts about WDW's Mexico or the country itself? Cute idea and if I think its the second (country itself) I would like Mexico if still available.
Going out to the movies and I will check when I get back.
Thanks again!

For the countries, I meant the Epcot pavillion, not the country itself. I'll go change that on the sign-up list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter