Lyric Swap--COMPLETE

Rachel...I'm good with USA for my one group!

Erin, thanks for the offer, but I will stay with finding nemo ride!

Noted the change for Epcot countries.

Erin glad you made it home safely and hoping life stays quiet for the forseeable future.

Rachel, could I change to Italy for the WS group...forgot I have a bunch of paper left over from a previous swap I'd like to use up.

Rachel I'l be happy to take Norway and Morocco if that's alright.

Also, I'm working on a prototype for a "shaped" lyric. Hopefully I'll have the picture up soon :)

Rachel/Cheryl just want to make sure you saw my post from last night....could I get Italy instead of USA for WS??? if needed I can keep USA to help close it out if no one else signs up!!!

thanks!

Lisa--I saw your post. Rachel isn't up yet (it's only a little after 8 here). I'll have her update when she gets out of bed :)

Here is my Up house prototype. Clearly I need to make the balloons bigger, but, you can get the idea ;)
IMG_3996.jpg

I'll have Rachel add this to the pics in the other post later.

Shapes are fine as long as the smallest layer measures 3 1/2 inches.

Change for the World Showcase Group! My momma and I don't think we can fill 2 groups, so each person will only need to choose 1 country. I put you down for the country you listed first. If you want to change to another country that is open let me know.

Norway-wdwm
Morocco- wdwm
China-LM3K
Germany-JLD
Italy-m2mrb
Japan-ckmom97
France-JJ&JHsmom
UK-Princess Jayne
Canada-catinthehat35

Open countries:
Mexico
USA

This is the Epcot WS group as it stands now. Lisa, I got you changed to Italy. Erin, I got you listed for your quote. Thanks

Rachel--could I do "Flynn Rider" for heros and "Mother Gothel" for villians please?

ETA: Or if you don't want both from the same movie could I have "Aladdin" for my hero? Thanks

thanks for switching me Rachel.....can still do USA if needed at closing time!!!

Ummm...after hearing rachals great facts about goofy in the interest thread I was hoping she would sign up for him! Just sayin!

Rachel--could I do "Flynn Rider" for heros and "Mother Gothel" for villians please?

ETA: Or if you don't want both from the same movie could I have "Aladdin" for my hero? Thanks

After talking to you, I know you really want Aladdin, so I'll get you in for those. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter