M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

I plan to start my tubes this week. Thanks Natalie for the ideas and for everyone who shared how they put them together. I am not crafty but am going to give it a shot! Thanks !

I just wanted to thank everyone for the cvs suggestion for the large size m&m containers. My dd was thrilled we found some there today. She has no idea what we bought them for or why we made a special trip to cvs, but was very happy with the m&m's.

I did look at Wallmart a coulple of weeks ago and didn't see any so I was happy to find them today. Thanks for the DISigns, Natalie!

Hi Natalie,

Just checking in to see what page you are on for the tubes. We leave in 12 days and I am trying to get loose ends tied up. Thanks for your creativity!

Hi Natalie,

Just checking in to see what page you are on for the tubes. We leave in 12 days and I am trying to get loose ends tied up. Thanks for your creativity!

I am wondering, too.........

Maybe Natalie is so busy with other DISign requests that she forgot about this thread?

Bump ,Bump!

Don't think bumping is going to work... she is SLAMMED on her other thread!!! People are requesting 3, 4, 5, sometimes 6 different items (w/the same names).... I think she should limit them!!!

I have found numerous great DISigns & totally appreciate any I can get personalized but realize the designers have lives too! I try to look through their links before asking for anything.

Tigger822 -- that's a good idea! (The altoids mints box). I have a Jelly Belly Jelly Beans tin that I can use.

Natalie: if you see this and have time BEFORE May 8th, make one that says "Pressed Pennies" and have Belle on it? I am using Belle for my Pressed Penny Money M&M tube so I'd like Belle for a label that says "Pressed Pennies".

Thanks!

I think my little tin is probably about the same size of an Altoids Mints box.

I hope this is the right size..............

Belle.jpg

Thanks for my DISign! I already put it in Microsoft Word and resized it and printed it out. Its already taped to my jelly belly tin. :)

I know I promised awhile back, but here's a pic of some my tubes my kids used during spring break.

102_3060.jpg

I made small ones for Universal, not realizing they had so many machines as well. I'll make the bigger ones next time. I'm not crafty either, but I managed to make them. I used a double sided adhesive roller to attach the paper to the tube.

Hope this helps everyone.

I know I promised awhile back, but here's a pic of some my tubes my kids used during spring break.

102_3060.jpg

I made small ones for Universal, not realizing they had so many machines as well. I'll make the bigger ones next time. I'm not crafty either, but I managed to make them. I used a double sided adhesive roller to attach the paper to the tube.

Hope this helps everyone.

They look terrific............

thanks for sharing the pictures!

I must be less crafty than you because I have no idea what that means. :rotfl:

They look great though!

:rotfl:
I didn't know how to describe it. It's basically double sided tape, but you don't have to cut it or take off the backing. I'll take a picture of it.:rotfl:
It's really easy once you get the dimensions. You can't tell in the photo, but I'm the worst cutter and really didn't cut them straight and there were lines to follow.:rotfl:

Oooooooh! I get it now.

I thought you were putting it on top of the design, not between the container and the paper. I couldn't figure out why you'd need double-sided. Now it all makes sense.

See, I said I wasn't crafty.

what kind of labels do you buy to print these designs on? I saved the Belle and HSM and Cars ones. Could you possibly make a MEEKO one?

p.s. are the M&M tubes the mega tube size? I have a smaller tube size, but I think Mega tube would fit more pennies and quarters.

Meekosmall.jpg

MeekoBig.jpg

I had so much fun making these. I made two for each family going!! They turned out super cute. :thumbsup2

Then I got to thinking, we have an amusement park here, chuck e cheese, etc..could you make one with Spiderman, Batman, Mickey or Minnie that says Quarters or Tokens? Then I could make them for friends & family that aren't going with us!!! :flower3:

Thanks!!

Natalie ~ I am amazed at how creative someone can be!! THANK YOU for all your generosity.

I love the cruise laundry money tube ~ is it possible for it to say Disney Magic 6/13-20/09. These would make great fish extender gifts.

Deb

CruiseLaundry-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter