• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

M&Ms PJ~April 10, 2008~YCG/Italy Plaza*Photographer Photos are up!*

I only have a minute but I wanted to post to saying everything was AMAZING for my wedding day and I mean AMAZING!!!!! I'm am beyond impressed with Disney and especially Carol! We had such a wonderful time and I cant believe it's over!!!! We leave on our honeymoon tomorrow but I might try to post a pic or two tonight even though I dont have many yet!

Thanks for all the well wishes! It was such a magical day!!!!! :goodvibes

Hi again! I just finished packing for our honeymoon. I'm so excited to leave for Port Canaveral tomorrow :cool1: But before I go I just wanted to post a few pictures. The Roots already sent us some preview pictures!! They are beyond amazing! I promise to post more when I get back from our honeymoon. Our day was so magical. I cannot believe it's over!!!!!!

UsonBoardwalkstairs.jpg

UsbyItalyWall.jpg

US.jpg

Melayingdown.jpg

MebybrickwallatBoardwalk.jpg

madelynwithflowers.jpg

Kissbythewall.jpg

dress.jpg

Hope you like them :)

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee! I'm so excited to see these! I love the way your colors pop in the pix, and the smoochtastic ones of you guys, and that one of the flower girl is ADORABLE!

Now I can't wait to see more after your honeymoon! :thumbsup2

Your pictures look amazing! Enjoy your honeymoon! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

Oooooohhhh Marcy.... they are gorgeous!!!
You look absolutely beautiful!!!!
I can't wait for the full TR.

Have a great honeymoon cruise!!! :)

:woohoo:

So Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us before you leave for your honeymoon!

Have a wonderful time!

Thanks girls!!!! I keep looking at the pictures over and over and over. I can't get enough. The day was so perfect!

Off to the cruise soon :cool2: Hope everyone has a great week!

WOW! Your pics are beautiful and soooooooooo smoochtastick as Carrie said! I can't wait to meet Nathan & Jensey next month! Have a wonderful honeymoon!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter