Macaroni cheese

Totally forgot about the Mac N Cheese at Mama Melrose!! Almost ate my DH's whole portion!!!

Thanks and yes, I said meatless rather than vegetarian because I generally don't ask if there is animal rennet in the cheese (which is not vego) but I definitely don't eat fish of any sort.

In my excitement of discussing mac & cheese I totally overlooked the part about meatless lol. My apologies. Nevertheless, the mac & cheese at Friar Nook's does come without meat also, it had nice panko breadcrumbs on top and very yummy!

I have has mac and cheese all over Disney, fellow vegetarian. I have to say that the Mac at sommerfest in Germany is probably the best I've ever eaten. Jiko is second but it's a distant second.

This! The Nudel Gratin at Somerfest is the best I've had at WDW.

Biergarten has some fantastic mac-n-cheese. That and the tomato salad...I am more than willing to fork over the $$.

Well now I have decided I need to write all these down and try them all! I adore macaroni & cheese!

OP when you said "macaroni cheese" I thought of what I sprinkle on top of my macaroni at home! I was like "gee...that is a bit of an odd request, I never pay attention to macaroni cheese on vacation!" That is my Italian macaroni brain speaking! I am happy you asked this though!

At Yachtsman Steak House in the Yacht Club Resort they have an amazing side dish of Mac n Cheese. My family gets it every time we go to share.

I LOVE the mac and cheese at Raglan Road, it is on the kids menu. I always order it, it is $7 and includes a side, which I also love their fries!! It is the best!
Im sure you can get an adult sized portion too, but this is always more than enough for me. It is made with Dubliner cheese and it sooooo yummy!

I too am a lacto-ovo vegetarian!

I'll throw another restaurant out there. The mac and cheese at Trail's End at Fort Wilderness is yummy as is all their food.

Well now I have decided I need to write all these down and try them all! I adore macaroni & cheese! OP when you said "macaroni cheese" I thought of what I sprinkle on top of my macaroni at home! I was like "gee...that is a bit of an odd request, I never pay attention to macaroni cheese on vacation!" That is my Italian macaroni brain speaking! I am happy you asked this though!

LOL I guess that is the difference where I'm Australia we abbreviate everything and I didn't even think about dropping the &.

So many suggestions I think I will be able to try one each day and still not be done. Will be a yummy trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter