• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mad As Rabbits: A Disneyland pre-trip report.

nerdylightbulb

hey, youngblood.
Welcome! I am Kody and I am 14. This is my first pre-trip report, so if you have any advice on how to improve this, it would be greatly valued.

We are going to Disneyland November 30 - December 4th. I am really excited. :cool1:

My mother, kaoden39, will be contributing to this thread, and my sister, Mrs. Chamberlain, might help too. So, I hope you enjoy this thread. :D

Yes, I am Mom to this Mad Rabbit. I won't tell you how old I am. The players for this trip are myself, their Dad, Kacy, Kody and their brother.

We are major Disneyland fans. We haven't been since March 2007 and we need our trip. I have been Jonesing for my Disneyland fix!:rotfl2:

Nice to meet you, Kody! I am subscribed! Yay! Your mom knows I like lots and lots of pictures with the Trip Report, so I eagerly await those. I will be following along with the updates as you post them!

A little introduction to the troops is in order. I am Mom. A forty-six year old confirmed Disneyland and Disboard addict. I am known to say, "Hello, my name is Michele and I am a Disney addict!"

Next is my wonderful husband who surprised me with the words a week ago today, "Find out how much a trip to DIsneyland next December is going to cost and start planning it!" I didn't hesitate.
Disneyland519.jpg
This is one of my favorite pictures of Scotty, he was holding my nieces hat for her. You should havce seen the looks he got.
100_1300.jpg
This is him in his normal enviroment.

Our oldest daughter Kacy 15 years old and a high school sophomore who will be 16 :scared1: and a junior by the time we go.
Disneyland007.jpg
This would be Kacy. In Disneyland Hotel in 2007.
1234811541.jpg
A little more current picture. She didn't smile much when she had her braces.

Next would be my co-author Kody who is a 14 year old freshman and who will be the advanced age of 15 years old by trip time.
Disneyland006.jpg
Kody being her hammy self at the Disneyland Hotel in 2007.
1234811562.jpg
Silly more current Kody.

And then their brother. Twelve year old Loren who will be a teenager by the time we go.:eek: I am now officially old now. I will add pictures after I consult my photobucket.com account.
Disneyland010.jpg
Loren Goofing off before Disneyland in the morning 2007.
1234811600.jpg
Loren showing off his new glasses a few months ago.

Yay ;)

Hello everyone! I'm Jasmine !

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!! SUBSCRIBING !

I loove your girl's hair. TOO cool. I wish I had the guts to cut my hair short ;)

Thank you for the nice comments on the girls hair. They are always looking for a new look.:goodvibes Kacy is trying to decide on her next color, she is not sure she wants to stay a red head now. Honestly I loved her blond hair. But I am merely Mom, therefor I am silly.:rotfl:

Now it is the time to decide where to stay. I know that it is months until we go but I want to lock in our room or rooms depending on where we stay. This is where Disboards comes in real handy. I think I have narrowed it down to either the Park Place Inn or the Carousel Inn. I would appreciate the opinion of anybody that has stayed at either one. I want to stay off property but I still want to be as close. Now I know a lot of people love Hojo's and I am considering them but the other two are my main choices. So I am kind of at a stand still. As wonderful as my husband is he just gives me the what ever you decide will be alright BS. So help!:rotfl:

Oh gosh I just realized how close your trip is. How wonderful. I would have loved to spend my 21st birthday at Disneyland.

I am very very excited. I just started my PTR! The days are going by slooowly. But the 5 months leading up to this now seem to have gone by in a flash.

I am trying to decide if we are getting four or five day park hoppers. We normally only do four days in the park and just leave in the morning to go hime but I am thinking about staying the day in the park before driving home. Different and fun.

I am trying to decide if we are getting four or five day park hoppers. We normally only do four days in the park and just leave in the morning to go hime but I am thinking about staying the day in the park before driving home. Different and fun.

I detect a case of the DSE (Disney Snowball Effect) coming on for your trip!;) Making the switch from 4-day Hoppers to 5-day Hoppers is only the beginning....It's the gateway....

I detect a case of the DSE (Disney Snowball Effect) coming on for your trip!;) Making the switch from 4-day Hoppers to 5-day Hoppers is only the beginning....It's the gateway....

Shh! Don't tell any!:rotfl:

"Welcome to Disney Snowball Effect AnonyMOUSE.....where we support your addiction and NOT your recovery...."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter