Madi is going to visit Mitbee and Meemee for her 3rd birthday! September 2010 PTR

Glad to hear everything is going well! Sounds like you've done a great job saving up money, and hopefully soon free dining will come out and all that food money will just be extra money!

DS has some speech delays...but we have a wonderful pediatrician who doesn't worry if we're not worried, and we never even got him evaluated. He's coming along, his speech is getting clearer every day. He's just always been behind on milestones, and this is no different. I really prefer to let him do these things on his own schedule. At 2.5, he wasn't stringing more than 2-3 words together, and a few months later he was speaking in paragraphs. Now it's just how clear his speech is, and that gets better all the time. So I wouldn't worry, it sounds like Madi is just like my DS. On the slow side of average, but just fine, and developing on their own time tables. Sounds like you have a smart little girl!

I just realized I never sent you recipes. I swear, I'll do it in the next few days. I have some very simple ones that we've been using a lot here!

I just realized I never sent you recipes. I swear, I'll do it in the next few days. I have some very simple ones that we've been using a lot here!

I actually thought about this yesterday! lol I was thinking man I need to start eating better and lose some weight....then I thought to myself...now someone on DISboards was supposed to send me some recipes to save some money!! lol No worries, life can be hectic I know! So just whenever you get some free time:)

Subbing. Looking forward to hearing more about your plans.popcorn::

Awesome score on the pin code!!! :thumbsup2

Our trips dates cross. We will be there at the same time.

Quick update!! By the grace of God (and the awesome CSE office in my county) I finally got my child support! So I putting half of it in our Disney money! The rest will be going to daycare :) I also got 8 more hours at work so I will be making about 120 more every 2 weeks to help my saving as well! I am hoping to have enough to get Madi the Mickey's Big Birthday Wish In-Room Celebration for our trip! Madi is very excited, she is constantly saying "We are going to "Dinney Whirl" to see Mitbee, Meemee, Donal, Goopy, Daisy, Pooto, and Tinkbell!" lol

I also purchased my ticket for MNSSHP for September 21st! I am thinking of having Madi as Tinkerbell and I may dress up as Silvermist...not sure if I want to dress up yet!

Thats all the news for now, been a busy weekend! Went to the NC Zoo yesterday and had a party today for my nieces 5th birthday. I am exhausted! Have a great week guys!:)

That's all great news! So cute how Madison says all those names, I love it!

Are you going to call to get free dining today?

Free dining deal is just not good for me! She will be 2 when we check in so she is not eligible for the plan, so I would have to pay OOP for her meals anyways! She and I do NOT like the same foods lol So the 30% pin code I got was the better deal!!

I have actually almost talked my parents into doing a Disney trip! They would come down after we got there, and still leave before we left. Staying POR and we would be at CBR. We wouldn't do much together except Madison's birthday breakfast but I would have the peace of mind knowing they were there in case I were to get sick or something ya know? So it would still be a mother/daughter only trip! Maybe let them take her for a few hours one day so I could get on the big kid rides! hehe

Have you thought about the fact that you could eat at buffets using your table service credits and she would eat free and could eat whatever she wanted? You could also use your "snack credit" to get something for a meal or to supplement your counter service meal to make it work for two people. I have no idea how that would work out money wise, but something to think about!

Oh, and sounds great that you've almost convinced your parents to come! I'm sure everyone would have a great time!

Man it feels so good to be....

PAID IN FULL!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:\

Plus I got my ticket for MNSSHP in the mail today :cool1:

So we have had a huge change of plans! My parents are now accompanying me on our trip! They absolutely could not afford staying in a separate room so I bit the bullet and put them on my ressie. I do feel a lot less nervous now, knowing I will have help there if needed. We still plan on going our separate ways most of the time, but they said if I wanted they would stick with us a little while so I could get a change to ride some bigger rides Madi can't ride, and watch her one night so that I can go to DTD and do some shopping for her birthday! They also will be coming to her birthday breakfast at Chef Mickey's. After adding that, they have already paid so I am once again paid in full! :goodvibes

So here is the rough intinerary.

September 16
-Leave around 1pm (taking Madi to school that morning so I can finish packing up the car and such, then going to get her)
-I plan to buy a princess laptop toy thing to give her when we hit the road!
-Around 7-8 when it starts to get dark we will stop at the next decent looking motel to spend the night (hoping to get close to the FL/GA line)

September 17
-Sleep in, then get up and finish the trek to Disney!
-Probably stopping in Orlando at a Character Warehouse or something to get some cheap souvenirs, and get some lunch somewhere.
-Check in...hopefully around 3-4pm.
-As of now, the plan is either Boardwalk, or just swimming. Haven't decided yet. Probably won't decide until the day of depending on how we feel!
-Get some sleep!

September 18
-Wake up at about 7:30am to make it to a 9:30am ressie at Chef Mickey's for Madison's birthday breakfast! (Today will be her actual birthday)
-Head to MK after breakfast
-Back to resort around 2 for a little break
-Back to MK until it closes at 7 for a MNSSHP (this is not our party night)
-Probably go resort hopping with the parents (they plan to spend the whole day with us this day since its her real birthday) and maybe some swimming.

September 19
-Wake up whenever and head to AK
-Resort time at around 1-2 for a nap
-back to AK if there is something we didn't get to do yet, if we don't want to go back, maybe DTD or another park if Madi wants

September 20
-Wake up at 8am for a 10am ressie at Akershus! (this is mommy and daughter only)
-Spend the remainder of the morning/afternoon at Epcot
-resort rest time around 2pm for a nap
-Head to DHS for evening EMH (specifically the dance party)
-Go to sleep when ready! Probably will be a late night

September 21st
-Relax the morning with swimming and checking out resort, maybe a boat ride with the parents
-Nap around 2pm
-Around 4pm get up and get dressed in our costumes and head to MNSSHP!!
-Probably another late night.

The remaining days 22-24th are undecided. The parents want to take us for a day to IOA to check out the new Harry Potter island (yes, I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan lol)

September 25th
-Departure day :(
-Probably eat breakfast at DTD and then go home!

This is the dress I plan on Madi wearing to the Akershus breakfast and our Epcot/DHS day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)
p.s.-Sadly Madison has learned to say Mickey Mouse and no longer calls him Mitbee...super excited her speech is clearing up but sad to see the cuteness go :(

The plans look great! It's nice that your parents will be with you on Madi's birthday, I'm sure they would have been sad to miss it.

The dress is so beautiful! I love it!

You probably mentioned before, but are you dressing up for MNSSHP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter