Magic Band Testing for November???

I had to place my mouse over modify reservation and it showed my reservation number which is 12 digits. I just got to reserve a FastPass+ for BOG!!!

This has been an awesome 24 hours! I was able to choose our FastPass+ last night and tonight I customized Magic Bands and got a BOG lunch FastPass! Only 46 days to go!!!

I have another question and I got such quick, great answers here....so here goes...

MY SIL is joining us 3 days into our trip. Since we have a package she is currently not listed on a room. She will be added as room only guest once we arrive. She does have UCT RFID tickets. I have her listed on my Friends & Family in MDE.

Should I be able to make fastpass+ selections for her? Customize her MB?

I currently can't and I don't know if it is because she is not listed as a resort guest anywhere? Or because of a hitch with the UCT tickets?

I have another question and I got such quick, great answers here....so here goes...

MY SIL is joining us 3 days into our trip. Since we have a package she is currently not listed on a room. She will be added as room only guest once we arrive. She does have UCT RFID tickets. I have her listed on my Friends & Family in MDE.

Should I be able to make fastpass+ selections for her? Customize her MB?

I currently can't and I don't know if it is because she is not listed as a resort guest anywhere? Or because of a hitch with the UCT tickets?

Is her ticket linked with your MDE? You won't be able to add her FP+ and MB until her ticket is linked.

Is her ticket linked with your MDE? You won't be able to add her FP+ and MB until her ticket is linked.

Yes, I linked them yesterday. She gave me the ticket # and wants me to control her account. Her tickets shows up as an "admission card" not "ticket".

We arrive on November 13 at CSR. We are traveling with another couple. I have been able to do FP+ for all four of us; however, they do not have Magic Bands yet. DH and I already have ours from a trip we're taking next month. Do I need to do online check-in before their bands will show up?

We are checking-in on 11/11 to Caribbean Beach and last night at 47 days away we were able to order our bands and make fast pass + picks. :thumbsup2

We arrive on November 13 at CSR. We are traveling with another couple. I have been able to do FP+ for all four of us; however, they do not have Magic Bands yet. DH and I already have ours from a trip we're taking next month. Do I need to do online check-in before their bands will show up?
We didn't do online check in and were able to get fp+ and magic bands.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Many have found that doing online check-in, or modifying it, triggers something to allow MagicBand customization.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter