Magic Double-dip "SCOOP AWAY THE POUNDS"

Water, Water , Water. That I think is the one thing that I could be doing better on and am not. I have been drinking soda by the gallon for the last two weeks. I got behind on my sleep (further that I uasuly am) and started down the caffine road. Did ok today though I had one Diet Coke and 10 glasses of water. Our coffie cups are small. (10 oz we sell them to the compiany that dose our coffie service. pertty good hu)
Well I am beet and I need to be up at 1:30 so time for bed see you tomorrow all.

Spotdude said:
Water, Water , Water. That I think is the one thing that I could be doing better on and am not. I have been drinking soda by the gallon for the last two weeks. I got behind on my sleep (further that I uasuly am) and started down the caffine road. Did ok today though I had one Diet Coke and 10 glasses of water.

Devin, WATER and SLEEP are two of the most important things in weight loss (well, two of the most important things in LIFE!). Indulge in both as often as possible ::yes::

Devin - I have found that not only is water important, but the sodium from the soda makes you blow up and feel all horrible inside. I haven't eliminated it ENTIRELY but I rarely drink soda anymore! I've gone to de-caf and for me that is HUGE... My skin has improved - God only knows what it does for your internal organs eh?

Even with your work schedule and lack of sleep, if you hydrate - you might find your feeling better! Good for you for noticing.

Michelle - Thanks always for your words of encouragement! It's always helpful to hear it. I just wish you could find your nitch and get back to that loss you had going. Didn't you at one point say you had dropped some and were kinda amazed? Or am I confused?

Anyway, it's a gorgeous cool day here, clear and sunny - amazing!

I'm just so tired and I slept alot - I know I'm fighting some crude - not having many symptoms but my head aches and my eyes are running. Poor DH was sick all last week, so I am just doing the best I can - going in to work when I can and coming home early yesterday to sleep. 3 hours. Then in bed by 9 and woke up at 7. Devon - maybe I could send you some sleep?

Don't you wish we could do that? I'll take a nap for you today. I'm not going in to work.

Ok, I'll stop flapping now. Have a great day everyone!

I totally agree with needing water. I feel so much better when I get my water in.I also gave up soda .Its been almost a year now.
Peggy
You are correct I did lose some but that was ages ago.I am going to go to the Dr hopefully next week and have her recheck my hormones and thyroid.

OT
I went on a field trip today with Angelinas class. We went to a pumpkin patch(not really a patch but a little pile of pumpkins for sale) Anyway We really had a nice little trip and after went to pizza hut. It is amazing how after being at her school I really count my blessings. With all the issues esp with health Angelina has she is such a happy joyfull little girl. So many of her peers are violent not only to others but to themselves.I just had to share.

well as I am posting at 3pm I over slept,and well three more weeks of this and my buddy paul will be back from asia ( I don't know what country I can't remember) water, well I am getting back on track to day. Time to have a good evening everyone.

Hello where is everyone? Do busy on the cruise meet board? Hope eveyone is continuing to do well(weight lose wise)

Stagnant, stagnant, stagnant here. I think it would help if I went to the grocery store!!!!! I have at least been passing on the desserts, as it's now easier to say "I'll wait for Palo souffle", than it was 10 months ago!

So, a lady I know books cruises for Crystal Cruises and has one particular client who buys fancy schmancy clothing, wears it once, then gives it away. Used to give it away to a thrift store, now gives it to the lady I know. The LIK (lady I know) is rail thin, exercise conscious and...style conscious. I, however, am none of those.

Soooo, LIK offers fancy sweaters/jackets/skirts to me for our cruise in sizes one size SMALLER than I am. Nice, but frightening. She convinces me to try. I do. Most fit:). Love two sparkly sweaters. The Valentino jacket fits, but is a little snug around the arms. I tell LIK that it would probably be PERFECT if I lost 5 pounds.

Her response: Ok, just do that then and wear it at the beginning of your cruise.

Now, if it were really that easy, wouldn't I have been posting for the last several weeks?

(Yes, it was nice of her...just thought it was funny that something seemed so easy to her, is a daily stress for me!)

Carolyn (still here checking in...)

Jackie and carolyn gald to see you guys are stillhanging in! Carolyn I think having a couple of really high end things to wear might( I say Might) really help jump start something.

OMG I could jump for joy. I am down 50.6. That is a part of me that is gone gone gone.

Just needed to share with you guys. Thanks for the inspiration and support. :thumbsup2

Dee - you rock girlfriend!!! I am so happy and proud of and for you!

The sad thing (as if there is something sad about losing 50lbs) is that when people still see me they still say "Now there is a big woman" I look forward to the day when I am considered, thick, chunky or even a little tubby. :cool1:

Thanks for the support. I have not hooked up with a woman at work and we walk laps and stairs with weights for 30 minutes. Afterwards I feel great. I hope it pays off on the scale. I need yo get off the sodium as I weighed myself today and my celebration of salty fries and soda are lingering in my hands and feet. ugh Good new is I never went over my points and that I am pleased with. I would like to lose another 5 before the cruise. :banana:

Okay I am down a total of 51.8 :cool1:

I have a plan while on the ship and hope I can maintain it. I do not want to give back a pound. :thumbsup2

Hi Everybody, popped in to tell Dee GREAT JOB. That's a big number and a very difficult thing to do. That's some serious dicipline. Way to go.
I think I found some of the weight she lost. Which isn't a bad thing. Long story....
Anway, don't want to talk about that. I'm really ready for a vacation of a lifetime. How about you guys?
I don't plan on counting a single calorie. I just want to enjoy my family and friends and build a lifetime of memories. We all waited a very long time for this vacation, so ENJOY. See ya next week.
I'll post on the other board too. Don't worry, it won't be in Chinese. That was only because of the "DARE". Just me being a smartass!

I haven't been on this thread in a while, but I did want to post that so far I am down 15 pounds and 1 clothing size! Trying for another 5-7 before the cruise...

Dee your are AMAZING!!!!! Keep up the great work!!
Rachel
It is so great to hear from you. Is everything O.K.?
Wendy
15 lbs that is excellent!!! With all of the running around you do with the boys it is really hard to stay on track. Great job!!
I haven't even attempted to step on the sale. I am really watching but not sleeping so no matter what I do I am just maintaining. I called Angie Dr today to find out the results and the nurse scared me. She said the Dr wants me to come in to talk.I waited all day to here from the office about when we can come in. Vito Sr is so positive he thinks she just wants to see Angie phyisically see who she is doing. I hope he is right.Bot do we need this vacation.

michelle9343 said:
Dee your are AMAZING!!!!! Keep up the great work!!
Rachel
It is so great to hear from you. Is everything O.K.?
Wendy
15 lbs that is excellent!!! With all of the running around you do with the boys it is really hard to stay on track. Great job!!
I haven't even attempted to step on the sale. I am really watching but not sleeping so no matter what I do I am just maintaining. I called Angie Dr today to find out the results and the nurse scared me. She said the Dr wants me to come in to talk.I waited all day to here from the office about when we can come in. Vito Sr is so positive he thinks she just wants to see Angie phyisically see who she is doing. I hope he is right.Bot do we need this vacation.
Michele, sending you lots of pixie dust and big hugs. :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug: :wizard: :grouphug: :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter