• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Key Program

I just want to pause and take a second to thank the community here for being so generous in sharing queue codes.

This is just one of the reasons that these boards are so awesome!

So if you've shared a code, this 🍺 is for you!

And if you've received a code, let's all make sure we reciprocate in the future!

So, neither my husband or I can get the upgrade option to work in the app. Even though the CMs assured me that they'd upgrade them for me at a later date if the app didn't work before midnight, I'll be heading over this evening to go back to the booths. The two tickets we used today were worth more than $400, and I'm not willing to gamble that they'll allow a later upgrade of those tickets.

I should clarify that I never actually got to a ticket window earlier - the CMs patrolling the line were the ones who told me that I needed to get out of the line and that the booths wouldn't be able to help. I think that this time, I will (kindly) insist that I get a chance to talk to someone at the booth.

BUT, I have a friend there now and she said the ticket booth line is being quoted as a 2.5 hour wait. I better bring a Nancy Drew novel in my fanny pack. 😉

I have unused 3 day park hopper tickets and want to upgrade to a magic key, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to do so! I am able to add the magic key to my cart, but see no way to apply what i have already paid to the amount due. Can anyone provide any insight?

FOMO is hitting hard today... if we don't actually have a trip planned there is no reason to buy an MK in the first 66 days aside from the little bonuses of a pin, button, etc, right?

I’m not sure. I’m reading on Twitter that the “lowest level” has already sold out but I don’t exactly know what that means or how to verify it.

Hi all, congrats to those who have successfully navigated another opening day sale! I’ve been on a plane all day and just had a chance to buy when we landed, but no monthly payment option appeared even though I was logged in as a SoCal resident before selecting the Dream pass. Using an iPhone 12 - not sure if this is a mobile issue. Any suggestions?

Hi all, congrats to those who have successfully navigated another opening day sale! I’ve been on a plane all day and just had a chance to buy when we landed, but no monthly payment option appeared even though I was logged in as a SoCal resident before selecting the Dream pass. Using an iPhone 12 - not sure if this is a mobile issue. Any suggestions?
Did you login before joining the queue or once it became your turn. You have to login after it’s your turn in the queue. The login usually kicks you out after a certain amount of time of website inactivity. Also you want to login before adding the pass to your cart.

Did you login before joining the queue or once it became your turn. You have to login after it’s your turn in the queue. The login usually kicks you out after a certain amount of time of website inactivity. Also you want to login before adding the pass to your cart.
Thank you! I was logged in before it was my turn. Will try doing after my turn comes up, but before selecting the passes.

Looking at it now it seems like all dates are still fully open to reserve. Is that right? If so, that bodes well.

I assume the biggest crush of buyers was today, but that there will still be plenty of people purchasing over the next couple days after the IT and upgrade issues are sorted out, so I’m still going to hold out on purchasing for now. But if I can reserve Saturday on Friday night, then I’m in. If not, I’ll wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter