Magic Kingdom dinner day-need ideas

My family really liked Skippers in teh MK. Fun atmosphere and good food.

My teen DGD liked Storybook Dining at WL. The theme was fun, and the character interaction was very good. It was not over the top and the Queen was spectacular. The food was very good. From MK you could take the boat and have a nice ride on the lake.

My thoughts:
In MK either Skipper Canteen or LIberty Tree Tavern.
California Grill or The Wave depending on how upscale you want to dine.

:thanks: thanks for the ideas everyone! I hadn't thought about Skipper Canteen, I'll have to show the menu to the fam and see what they think. I love the O'hana idea, not sure why I didnt think of that before!

I should have also worded my prior post a bit better also. I completely agree you're never too old for characters :) More so meant that my kids are at the age where a character meal with meh food is less important than a good meal with no characters. We hope to get our character fix at the parks :) My husband is not a buffet fan normally, but he loves Cape May and we are also doing Boma this trip so he will be buffet-d out lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter