Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

???? Jen....on the paper we are cutting for the 2nd page, should be write the measurements of them on the back side to make it easier for everyone to know what they are for??? esp the PM's

???? Jen....on the paper we are cutting for the 2nd page, should be write the measurements of them on the back side to make it easier for everyone to know what they are for??? esp the PM's

What I'm planning to do is add the measurements and a list of supplies to the copy of the sketch I'm including in the package. I started my first one last week, I can post a picture of what I mean tomorrow (I'm at work, it's at home).

What I'm planning to do is add the measurements and a list of supplies to the copy of the sketch I'm including in the package. I started my first one last week, I can post a picture of what I mean tomorrow (I'm at work, it's at home).

ok thanks!

Tiki Room!

here are my LO's...the first one is the way on the sketch...the second on is switched for different photo LO, nothing on right page is attached....I have two different versions of the papers also since I didn't have enough of the green stripe or green palm tree papers...tcrhe title background is actually a cream with a rattan pattern on it...paper with the palm tree brad is the journal box

P1110975.jpg

P1110976.jpg

hope everyone likes!

okay when did Photobucket change???? don't know if I like the new format :confused3

It changed about a month ago... I'm still trying to get the hang of it!

Those look really good... I can see so many options!!!! :) Well done!!!

Lisa, love it!

As for photobucket, it seems to change everytime I finally get the hang of it.

thanks Cassey....yup its throwing me for a loop too :crazy2:

finally got everything assembled and will get it all packaged up after Jen sends out her measurement list idea!

That came out awesome!

Photobucket changed a while ago, but you may be able to switch back to the old format somewhere. At least I could a little while ago.

Okay, here's a link to what I'm going to include with my pages. This is the sketch I'm using for my Jungle Cruise page. Huh, just noticed that the second picture has flipped back (I had flipped it so that it was a mirror image). May just be Google Drive that's done that. This is a draft, because I haven't actually MADE anything yet. :lmao:

That's the same way I was going to do it Jennifer.. however I hadn't thought of the code numbers for the item... will add that when I do mine.

Okay, here's a link to what I'm going to include with my pages. This is the sketch I'm using for my Jungle Cruise page. Huh, just noticed that the second picture has flipped back (I had flipped it so that it was a mirror image). May just be Google Drive that's done that. This is a draft, because I haven't actually MADE anything yet. :lmao:

what do I do to get into the doc...when I click the link it goes to a Google page asking for me to sign in :confused3

Lisa I added you to the people who can view it, but I also sent it to you by email. HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

PrincessNancy96 said:
That's the same way I was going to do it Jennifer.. however I hadn't thought of the code numbers for the item... will add that when I do mine.

That's my OCD coming out. I figured while I had the paper out to get the name I might as well add the UPC.

thanks Jen, that's a great job on listing everything....I'm not quite as "organized" with all my papers & colors so will do something a bit simpler if that's okay?

That's a nice way of saying I'm crazy!! You don't have to be so "organized."

thanks Jen, that's a great job on listing everything....I'm not quite as "organized" with all my papers & colors so will do something a bit simpler if that's okay?

Me too! There's no way I know all the colors of my papers unless I go out and buy all new ones and that's just not in the budget. :worried: Are you ok with simplifying this if we need to? Or would you prefer doing it exactly like you have done?

No, no, no! That's not a requirement...I just happened to have the info in front of me and decided to include it. NO STRESS!

That's a nice way of saying I'm crazy!! You don't have to be so "organized."

nope you're not crazy....know you like your order :goodvibes

thanks for the heads up about changing Photobucket back...looked at it more yesterday and just didn't like the new format, so changed it back :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter