Magic Kingdom Swap - Progress - MORE MAILED ON 4/14!!!

All those that weren't being held for the school swap were mailed this morning!!!! Some of you sent money for a box, but I was able to fit your groups into an envelope so I've put your change inside one of your baggies.

I hope you all enjoyed this swap. I know you will love what you are getting back. This is an awesome group and so very talented. It is always hard to hold all these terrific pieces in my hand when I'm swapping out and have to stick them in your baggies and not keep them for myself!!!

Please let me know when you receive your packages!!!

Thanks for another great swap! :flower3:

Yay! Stephanie, do you remember if you mailed to me or Holly? Just so we know which one of us should stalk the mailman :)

My Mickey set just arrived! Very cute. :)

And the rest of the stuff says out for delivery, so it should be here when I get home tonight!

Thank you for hostessing this, Stephanie! It was so much fun.

Our box is here! Hmmmmm...what to do? :confused3 Z2H isn't here and will be home late. Do I wait?

Phooey - NO! I'm not into the deferred gratification thing. Thanks, Stephanie!

I got my package in the mail today. Everything is awesome. Thank you everyone. DD was super excited to get it all out and look at it.

I got my box when I got home, which was not to long ago. I love the letters and then my completed sets are awesome. I dont have pics for all of them, but I will make sure I do. Thanks everyone. And thanks DIT for hostessing another smooth sailing swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter