Magic Kingdom Swap - Progress - MORE MAILED ON 4/14!!!

Mail call!!!
I went to the post office to pick ours up since my road is closed.
I could not wait to open it up!!!!!!LOVE it all!
Thank you Stephanie for hosting. I'm in love with the altered letters!!!

My envelope arrived today!! Have not opened it - want to pour a glass of wine after the kids go to bed and enjoy the creative magic!

The coupon isn't good until next Monday. Saturday is tough. We're going to get bunny pictures with Morgan and Sophie and then she has dance. Maybe Saturday early evening?

My box arrived on Monday and I opened it last night. Everything was FABULOUS! Thanks for all the creative hard work and the beautiful pieces!

The coupon isn't good until next Monday. Saturday is tough. We're going to get bunny pictures with Morgan and Sophie and then she has dance. Maybe Saturday early evening?

No problem. I just wanted you to see all this great stuff!

Are they still 40% off this week?

Are you off tomorrow for good friday?

Bummer. I got a 15% off your total purchase for today and tomorrow at acm. I'm dreaming about those dies!!!!

Holly and I met for a quick second yesterday and I got my package. Morgan and I spent a good half hour going through them last night. Awesome work everyone! Thanks for hosting, Stephanie!

Holly and I met for a quick second yesterday and I got my package. Morgan and I spent a good half hour going through them last night. Awesome work everyone! Thanks for hosting, Stephanie!

How was your stuff? Awesome I bet. I loved all mine. How does your Mickey set look all together? Because I am so looking forward to those in your DHS swap.

PN - thank you so very much! What a lovely surprise in today's mail! princess: You didn't have to do what you did!!!! Many, many thanks for your kindness...

The rest of the packages for this swap (except 1) were mailed out today with the school swap. Please let me know when you receive. You will LOVE your stuff from this swap!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter