Magic/ Wonder Muster(lifeboat) Stations

Clotho said:
Can I ask, and I do not mean to sound rude I am honestly curious...what is the point of this thread? They printed our muster letter in big bold print on the corner of our KTTW. Why would one want/need to know this from a long list like this?

We like this thread because my inlaws are traveling with us and they have health issues so knowing ahead of time we can plan if they need to go early so they can use elevators and to make sure they can be seated.

Can I ask, and I do not mean to sound rude I am honestly curious...what is the point of this thread? They printed our muster letter in big bold print on the corner of our KTTW. Why would one want/need to know this from a long list like this?

As others have noted, because some of us are just curious about all aspects of our cruises.

:cutie:

Yes, a large letter but nothing else. It is nice for some people who have a hard time getting around or with small kids so they know what to expect. The first thing DH and I did when we got to our room was fallow the signs to our muster station so we would know where to go when the alarm went off. Just like the first thing I do when I sit down on an airplane is count the rows from me to the exit rows, both in front of and behind me.

Muster Station "O" for Magic 7598, 7600 and 7602. On Deck 4, just outside the "aft" doors.

Wonder
Cabin 2024
B - Walt Disney Theater

Magic 7638 (HC room--mobility challenges)

Thanks

I will guess Animator's Palette. I am fairly certain on this guess. Cast Members are stationed at every stairwell to assist you with the elevator if needed. I would suggest arriving fairly early and waiting until most others have left. Have a great cruise! pirate:

Just before I started this thread, a parent was on here trying to find out which rooms they could book and have two different categories but still be in the same muster station. Another person posted that they were traveling with their elderly parents ans wished to be in the same station. Details like the muster stations help some people book cabins where they will all be comfortable and not have a nervous breakdown during a real emergency when their kids are on the other side of the ship. pirate:

Just before I started this thread, a parent was on here trying to find out which rooms they could book and have two different categories but still be in the same muster station. Another person posted that they were traveling with their elderly parents ans wished to be in the same station. Details like the muster stations help some people book cabins where they will all be comfortable and not have a nervous breakdown during a real emergency when their kids are on the other side of the ship. pirate:

Thank you for starting this thread! It's definitely good info! When deciding to upgrade or make a room selection I also take the muster station location into consideration. Our first cruise on the Dream in September 2011 we were outside standing with the masses and it was miserably hot. Both subsequent cruises we mustered in the a/c sitting down. Superficial, I know, but it's one more thing I look at. Not a deal-breaker but it's nice to know. :thumbsup2

sweetpee_1993 said:
Thank you for starting this thread! It's definitely good info! When deciding to upgrade or make a room selection I also take the muster station location into consideration. Our first cruise on the Dream in September 2011 we were outside standing with the masses and it was miserably hot. Both subsequent cruises we mustered in the a/c sitting down. Superficial, I know, but it's one more thing I look at. Not a deal-breaker but it's nice to know. :thumbsup2

I agree. Our first cruise ever it was miserable out and we were stuck on deck AND we had to wear the lifejacket. ACK! Our first DCL cruise we were lucky to get AP as our station without knowing some stations were indoors! I wish I saw this thread earlier, I would have selected our staterooms more carefully for our next cruise. :) We'll take our chances, as it will be in January and hopefully quite nice out.

Disney Wonder
Room 2088 - Lifeboat station N. On deck port side
Room 2090 - Lifeboat station N. On deck port side
Room 2092 - Lifeboat station N. On deck port side

Room 2076 - Lifeboat station L. On deck port side

Room 2552 - Lifeboat staion A. Walt Disney Theater starboard side.
Room 2554 - Lifeboat station K. On deck starboard side

:cutie:

Got off the Wonder last Sunday. Stateroom 7621, 7627, 7629 all S in Animator's Palate. You have 7621 listed as being on deck, which it most definitely was not.

in Aug 2012 on the Wonder:
6634 & 6635 in Animator's Palate (not sure of station letter)

in Aug 2013 on the Magic:
7620 & 7621 both "S" in Animator's Palate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter