Magic/ Wonder Muster(lifeboat) Stations

in Aug 2012 on the Wonder:
6634 & 6635 in Animator's Palate (not sure of station letter)

in Aug 2013 on the Magic:
7620 & 7621 both "S" in Animator's Palate

I don't think this list is still being maintained. Last response before yours was over a year ago.

I finally had a little bit of time.

Everything is up to date.

Looking at these one can pretty much guess where they will be. Just see where the stations are surrounding your stateroom.

Bump.

pirate:

I finally had a little bit of time.

Everything is up to date.

Looking at these one can pretty much guess where they will be. Just see where the stations are surrounding your stateroom.

Bump.

pirate:

Are you going to be able to work on the thread for the Dream/Fantasy muster stations? :goodvibes

Wonder-6645 Muster station Q, 6652 Muster station S we were in Animator's together but in different stations.

One was an inside the other a verandah. Would have been nice to know about this when I booked. Great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter