Magical Express is back to remove Chapek from Disney Property :)

We used Mears for our trip in Sept22. Basically ME without the Disney touches, sadly. Granted, we also were able to do carry on only, so no checked bags to wait for. Overall though, a decent experience.

That's good to hear. I was hoping it functioned pretty much the same.

It burns me as well... I made a dedicated twitter page when it got cancelled, and went on a fruitless crusade to vent.

I am super down about it, I guess we will be booking MEARS. I don't like Uber's as it always seems awkard and there are too many of us anyhow.
Same boat. We always enjoyed the ride. We knew once we stepped on the bus the kids wanted to sit next to their favorite character and the streaming cartoons all made for a Disney feel. You knew you were now in Disney.

Now, if we go back we'll rent a car. The benefit will be to stop and load up on simply food and snacks. Get some milk\cereal for breakfast. Snacks for the parks. It has really opened up the ability to avoid overpaying for Disney food.

Guess Cheap-ek never considered leakage in food purchases.

Like you, have never used a ride share. Why put yourself in danger of a stranger? who knows what shows up to pick you up. I've always thought that there is a reason that ride sharing is the best employment the individual can achieve. And that can't be a good reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter