Magical Express when renting DVC points?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
If DH and I decide to fly, would we be eligible to get picked up at the airport by Magical Express since we are renting DVC points? We'll be there 7 nights and just wondered if we could take advantage of this service?

YES!!! You can have the member set it up with MS. They will need all your flight info, OR you can call MS yourself and set it as soon as you get the conformation. If you are staying at DVC renter or not you can use ME!!!! :thumbsup2

That would be great. I told DH today that I thought we could do that and that seemed to make all the difference to him. He had never flown, but seems to actually be entertaining the idea.

As a side not, I did notice on a commercial today that Universal is offering a free rental car - must be their response to Magical Express.

Yes, as stated above, renters are entitled to use ME. You can also book the dining plan...depending on your eating habits, this can be a great deal (or if you just like the idea of not having to worry about the cost of food b/c it is already pre-paid).

Have a great trip! But beware....once you rent, you'll immediately start planning a way to become an owner! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter