Magical Moment

Jessicaelaine

Earning My Ears
Are children still allow to go into the tower and wave at the passing boats on It's A Small World? I had read awhile back they also would receive a certificate as a guest captain? I was just wondering, my son would love that.

Are children still allow to go into the tower and wave at the passing boats on It's A Small World? I had read awhile back they also would receive a certificate as a guest captain? I was just wondering, my son would love that.
I've honestly never heard of that before.

I too have never seen this happen, nor have I ever heard it mentioned. That said, you can look over at the boat launches from seating in Pinocchio's Village Haus in MK.

I've never seen it done from the tower. I have, however, seen it done from the Village Haus. In fact, our daughter and I like to play "guess before we wave if the people on the boat will wave back". It's like a social experiment :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter