MAHALO Walt! A Sept. 2016 DisneyMoon *Completed 10/29*

I showed the picture of the noodle bowl to a different chef and he told me those are the normal noodles, and the chef who had made it for me had been fired for precisely that reason. Uh...
:eek: Unbelievable. Thank goodness he was fired.
Enjoyed your TR thanks for sharing your Disneymoon with us. Looking forward to your newest TR.

After we were given our name tags and tour radios, we grabbed some bottled water they offered us and took seats in the theater while we waited to depart. We were taking the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour, which had a little bit bigger group, I think because it's the cheaper option. We watched the crowds come in after the welcome show from the porch of the theater, and HOLY COW.
I've always wanted to try this tour and I think you just convinced me to schedule one!

We headed straight out of the park after lunch thanks to the craziness, which made me sad since it was our last time at Magic Kingdom :( Goodbye, dear friend!
This is always such a sad moment :(

The chef came out and talked to me about GF options, and he made me a special noodle bowl that he *said* was made with GF noodles. It was delicious, I ate a ton of it, and I even took what was left togo (and then subsequently forgot it in the fridge when we left the next morning...) However, when we were at O'hana on our most recent trip in October, I showed the picture of the noodle bowl to a different chef and he told me those are the normal noodles, and the chef who had made it for me had been fired for precisely that reason. Uh...
Uhhhhh what? That's crazy! I'm so glad you didn't get super sick!

We wrote this Haunted Mansion headstone for him in memorial:
Here lies Ken
The fullest of men
He ate too much chicken
And it did him in
:rotfl2:

Last days are always hard, but yours was packed with awesome stuff!!

Our tour departed just a few minutes after 8, and from the start I was in heaven. Walt trivia + Magic Kingdom = my ideal morning.

I'm so excited to do this! Good to hear how much you enjoyed it!

I was SO happy to be back at the Poly again :hyper:

It shows! :rotfl:

However, when we were at O'hana on our most recent trip in October, I showed the picture of the noodle bowl to a different chef and he told me those are the normal noodles, and the chef who had made it for me had been fired for precisely that reason. Uh...

giphy.gif

Wait...what!? Oh my gosh!! :eek::scared1: Amazing that you didn't get too sick. That's horrible!! Thank goodness that chef isn't there anymore!

We wrote this Haunted Mansion headstone for him in memorial:

Here lies Ken
The fullest of men
He ate too much chicken

And it did him in

:rotfl:

:rotfl2:

We returned from our most recent trip a few weeks ago, so my newest trip report will be coming very soon!

Yay!! :hyper:

Thanks so much for your report - thoroughly enjoyed it!

P.S. The noodle story is CUH-RAZY!! :eek:

I really enjoyed your TR! You and your husband are so cute together and I loved your style of writing. I read the whole thing in one go and it was very entertaining :)

We were at MK on 10/1/16! That was our arrival day and we also stayed at the BC. We were out in the pouring rain while you were chowing down at ‘Ohana. I was a drowned rat despite my poncho. Wishes did happen that night but it was delayed. How I wish I had known it was my last time to ever see it :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter