• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Major Rumor Marvel in ToT update page 25

Argh, this is a tough one. I don't want Gotg taking over the WDW tower of terror but at the same time, I don't want them going to Epcot as I find them even less of a fit. Marvel land if happening at all should be at Hollywod studios or a separate park.

The thing that'll never happen in Florida is Marvel Land. Without being able to use almost all other characters, it just isn't going to happen. I agree with I don't feel like they belong in Epcot, though if they use the characters to tie into something educational I would have less of a problem. in the end, the educational mission of Epcot has been sold off long ago, I'm actually surprised they still keep the greenhouses open.

The thing that'll never happen in Florida is Marvel Land. Without being able to use almost all other characters, it just isn't going to happen. I agree with I don't feel like they belong in Epcot, though if they use the characters to tie into something educational I would have less of a problem. in the end, the educational mission of Epcot has been sold off long ago, I'm actually surprised they still keep the greenhouses open.

Personally I don't want Marvel at WDW, if they do a land in DCA, then that will prompt me to put more money down and do an extra trip there because there's something unique to see

First fully agree they can't do Marvel land in any park in WDW.
Secondly, while I somewhat agree the fit in Epcot doesn't make sense, if they take it to the limit and remake Xandar...it could be really cool in that area.

Also, if they wanted, they could have a superhero area....and use Big Hero 6, Incredibles and then GoTG as well.

Just sayin....

Don't remind me how Disney is completely wasting the absolutely awesome IP that is The Incredibles.
...so what if they made an overlay of DHS ToT and RnR in a "superhero land" with RnR being an escape from the Omnidroid and who knows what as ToT...yeay or nay?

I guess I just see an overlay occurring at some point - it's just a matter of when and to what

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter