Make a Wish (and other organizations) - Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume THREE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need your help...

For those of you guys that have already gone to GKTW...

I want your pictures to make a video...I could pull them off the DIS, but I want your permission before I do that...so if you have pictures posted in your TR that you are ok with me using in the video that I am about to make, then please let me know. :)

:)

Once I finally have time to sit down and type and attach pictures you are welcome to them.

I need your help...

I want your pictures to make a video...I could pull them off the DIS, but I want your permission before I do that...so if you have pictures posted in your TR that you are ok with me using in the video that I am about to make, then please let me know. :)

You can take any that you'd like under one condition.... that if you do take any of mine, I get to see the finished product. ;)

I'm just kidding... you can take as many as you'd like. :goodvibes

Kylee update..... Day 8 and we are still inpatient. Hoping tomorrow we can restart feeds and go home Saturday. We are trying to come up with a plan so we aren't here every month. I so miss my family.

I need your help...

Feel free to use any of ours!!!

Decided to stay at a hotel for al little sleep while Haylee is back in the PICU. YES BACK IN THE PICU!!!
She is having serious seizure issues.
Dr just called and the are now reintibating her!!!
PLEASE LET THIS END!!!!

Decided to stay at a hotel for al little sleep while Haylee is back in the PICU. YES BACK IN THE PICU!!!
PLEASE LET THIS END!!!!

I am praying really hard for Haylee and your family.:hug: I am so sorry that she is backsliding:sad2:. I hope that this ends soon for all of you and she can come home qickly.:goodvibes

PLEASE LET THIS END!!!!

I'm sorry you all are having to face this, our prayers are with you. Lay it all before God and He will give you the strength to face it moment by moment.... :hug:

PLEASE LET THIS END!!!!

I'm so sorry Renae, I hope Haylee is home again quickly. We're praying for you guys here.

PLEASE LET THIS END!!!!

oh no!!!!! praying!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Her right lung completly collapsed. She aspirated again and had tons of plugs. SO they did a broncoscope twice today and sucked out tons of plugs. Since then she has been resiting comfortably. We will see what tomorrow brings!!!

Her right lung completly collapsed. She aspirated again and had tons of plugs. SO they did a broncoscope twice today and sucked out tons of plugs. Since then she has been resiting comfortably. We will see what tomorrow brings!!!

sending more prayers:grouphug:

Praying really hard!!!! Give her lots of love from her DIS board family:lovestruc

11 years ago today we stood by our son's NICU bed praying the new year would be better, it was only harder. 8 years ago today we sat next to our son while he was vented again fighting for his life, hoping the new year would be better and it was harder.

But today I sit here in my home with both children sleeping in their beds. Memories of years gone by are faded due to the amazing Wish Trip we took this month.

May next year be blessed and amazing for everyone!

Bearshouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter