Making a Cinderella’s Castle Replica - Looking for Disney Fan's input

HI ALL!!!!
For those that have been following this build, things got a little out of hand. As you can see, the castle is now twice as big.

I added a the full stage "to scale" of course, but it ended up being MUCH bigger than expected. Had a "Beast" of a time printing it.

Also, added a couple pillars and projected "Once Upon a Time" and "Happily Ever After" on it. Looks amazing. I did record this for youtube but after looking at it, the camera was a little out of focus. Will record again and share. I will also share the total print time for the stage build and update you later. The stage ended up being an additional 10 parts.

What is left? Well there are 2 wider pillars that you see in the pics provided. Those are just placeholders as I designed the full restrooms that are attached to those pillars. I will print the restrooms and update you after. Then it is on to post print work. Sand, Fill, Paint....
Let me know what ya think.

tumblr_p76laeBzcd1wy7yqho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p76laeBzcd1wy7yqho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p76laeBzcd1wy7yqho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p76laeBzcd1wy7yqho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p76laeBzcd1wy7yqho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p76mrdC1Zw1wy7yqho1_1280.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter