Making a Special Guidebook for my ADHD & ASD son NEW 4/15/11 Post#91

You must have read my mind... I was JUST thinking about your book yesterday! ::yes:: I've been thinking about what I can do for Alex (and I'll make one for Zachary too) to help with the trip. I'm a little worried about putting our itinerary in writing for the whole week in case we change things up... I'm thinking of maybe giving him one day at a time?? But then he'll wonder when he's going to see his favorite rides - kwim??

I'm thinking of trying index cards on a ring. Maybe having a chart of some sort for the overall plans for the week - possibly even a laminated chart with velcro so we can move things around if needed. Then a ring of cards for each park showing rides and shows that we might see. It will be small and portable. I can also do a seprate ring of cards for the "Helping Me" stuff that you talk about - I love that title by the way...

I think Alex (both boys) will love the passports and/or masks in Epcot and I've heard there is a passport at AK too - did you guys see any of those last year?

Sorry for the reason you update was so late

Thanks for posting it though. I am sure that the things that didn't work out so well will help others to plan.
I thiink if other posters have suggestions it might work to post them in this this thread. But if other people have examples to share, it might be less confusing to put them into a new thread and keep this one for the OP's books.

You must have read my mind... I was JUST thinking about your book yesterday! ::yes:: I've been thinking about what I can do for Alex (and I'll make one for Zachary too) to help with the trip. I'm a little worried about putting our itinerary in writing for the whole week in case we change things up... I'm thinking of maybe giving him one day at a time?? But then he'll wonder when he's going to see his favorite rides - kwim??

I'm thinking of trying index cards on a ring. Maybe having a chart of some sort for the overall plans for the week - possibly even a laminated chart with velcro so we can move things around if needed. Then a ring of cards for each park showing rides and shows that we might see. It will be small and portable. I can also do a seprate ring of cards for the "Helping Me" stuff that you talk about - I love that title by the way...

I think Alex (both boys) will love the passports and/or masks in Epcot and I've heard there is a passport at AK too - did you guys see any of those last year?

I think the ring of cards is a great idea Amy! plus the laminated chart id brillant. Hope you do it and share it on your PTR.

I've heard about those AK passports too. If I'm thinking correctly they be related to the KidKot Kiosks:confused3 I'll look again in March, hoping this time the HEAT won't be as much of a factor and we can enjoy some of the magical small things....

Sorry for the reason you update was so late

Thanks for posting it though. I am sure that the things that didn't work out so well will help others to plan.
I thiink if other posters have suggestions it might work to post them in this this thread. But if other people have examples to share, it might be less confusing to put them into a new thread and keep this one for the OP's books.

Thanks Sue! I'm glad to be able to share how it worked and didn't work. and yes keeping the thread mainly my books does make sense. Glad for trip 2 and book 2! keep you posted on the process

Thanks for posting an update to this. After reading your posts last year I tackled making a book for my nephew who is 6 and autistic to use on our Oct trip. He loves to read books. My book had pages for each of the parks with pictures of the rides and other things he might see (i used pics from online and previous trips and labeled each item). I tried to put them in the order they are in the park. I put it all together in a small scrapbook album. I can't remember the size but it probably would have fit in the larger ziplock bags as I think it was just a little bigger than the quart size would hold.

He took the book with him each day and we would show him where we were going and which pages so he could point or tell us what he wanted to go see or do. He really didn't use it to tell us where he wanted to go like i had hoped for. He did however look thru the book constantly when he was in the stroller as we moved from ride to ride or activity. We would pull it out at our meals and have him talk to us about what we had done and the book helped with that. He loves to tell us try again and we heard much less of that using the book then if we asked him something without the book. He loves to tell us to try again when he doesn't agree with us or doesn't like what we've said or doesn't want to answer us. If he means no he'll tell us no. same with yes.

I think it really helped him. It also gave him a Disney book to take home. Now he takes it out and brings it to his mom and says go Disney!!! Poor guy. Unfortunately we don't have another trip to Disney planned yet for him but we are taking him to Seaworld\Discovery Cove in June. Now i've probably should do something for him for that. He loves animals and aquariums so i'm hoping he enjoys this trip too.

Thanks disneyohbear for sharing about the book you made your nephew. That is so sweet. I am really glad my little idea helped inspire you and make your nephew's trip very doable and memorable. Hope he likes his trip to SeaWorld and such in June.

J-

Things to include:

*The Helping Me Social Stories- I can reuse many of these by just taking them out of the first binder I just need to attach them together somehow and decide how to place in the new book. Titles I wrote for last to June to possibly include are:

What if I'm Lost
In the Airport/On the Plane
Rain
Waiting
Feeling Overcrowded & Noise
A Ride not Working
Staying Together
Splitting Up
When Can I say 'No'
In Restaurants
Penny Presses
and Extra Emergency Stickers

*Days 1-8-to include for each:

A Daily Plan Breakdown or Checklist

Activity in Parks Breakdown or for the day (arrival day will inlcude no park)
**Ideas for this include
1) Have individual printed maps and the possible order of stuff to
do for him to check off each step (I'm using UG touring plans for
my individual Park Tours, so I can print him a more basic set of his
own)

2) Have a folded WDW Map where he attaches small stickers,
stars, etc over each attraction as we do it. Plus a pre-printed list
of possible order.

3) :confused3 if he dosen't like or we come up with a better idea

Hidden Mickey Lists to find and/or fill out

Treasure Hunt Sheets from the PassPorter book

How to put it together:

*Cover the back and front covers w/ some Disney scrapbook paper

*Add a title on the front and if book lost info on the back

*Inside front cover-tbd

*Inside back cover-tbd

*For each page/side: Decorate pocket part of it and add title on top part of page for each day/park. Plus could possibly add the typed out daily plan an attach there.

The Pages:

1) Helping Me Section

2) Day 1) Travel Day

3) Day 2) MK

4) Day 3) Epcot

5) Day 4) DHS

6) Day 5) MK

7) Day 6) AK

8) Day 7) Epcot

9) Day 8) Departure Day park yet tbd

10) Misc

Wow, Julie!! Wow!

That beats the heck out of the folded up sheets of loose paper (with a few of Billy's social stories written on them) that I keep tucked into my PassPorter!!:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kathy :grouphug:

Wow, Julie!! Wow!

That beats the heck out of the folded up sheets of loose paper (with a few of Billy's social stories written on them) that I keep tucked into my PassPorter!!:rolleyes1 :laughing:

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kathy :grouphug:

So much of what I have read about your experiences and Billy plus are your great support really helped put this all together! :hug:

Update for Michael’s guidebook 2009

For this book I have taken a different approach since we were just there and his familiarity with everything is recent. As well I took into consideration his strengths, ie reading, likes maps, and visual cues and lists that help him out with all things in general.

100_1679.jpg

Inside cover:

100_1680.jpg

Together we decided he’d like a pocket for each day and included a daily schedule

Example:

Day 2) PLAN Friday, March 27th

Take Medicine
Wake up, (around 7 am) can read till breakfast
Breakfast in room
Wash up, brush teeth, change into clothes
Play quietly, read, or maybe tv till time to leave
Walk over to bus stop and catch bus to Magic Kingdom about 8:00 am
Get to Magic Kingdom
Walk to front gate,
Go to Guest Services and get your Guest
Assistance Card
Now to the FUN!
Check your MAP for order of attractions
When done, (probably around 4:00 pm) take bus back to Coronado Springs
Go back to our rooms
Have Dinner at Pepper Market
Prepare Birthday surprise for Grandma
Possibly go swimming
Shower and pj’s
Read
Bedtime​

100_1684.jpg

His own custom touring maps. I am using touringplans.com to make our plans for each day/park and just copied those and edited them for Michael. He likes written reminders about the rides, attractions etc that would cue him to noise, darkness, possible long waits (unavoidable even w/ the GAC like we need to “baby swap” on Soarin)

I am sorry I don’t have a visual example for you right now as my printer is out of ink. I will post a picture over the weekend or next week and give you some written examples as well.

Other things include stuff he likes.

Treasure Hunter sheets from the Passporter book and a list of Pressed Penny locations. (I have the Master list of these, but will minimize it down to a possible 15-20 presses for him to look for)

100_1685.jpg

I'll put the penny press location sheet in this pocket (More Stuff) and he can add anything else he finds:

100_1683.jpg

Besides the Daily pockets I have his “helping me” pocket first. This pocket includes a ring of social stories detailing possible frustrating or anxiety ridden moments and how he can cope.

100_1682.jpg

Example:

FEELING OVERCROWDED & NOISE

Sometimes it will get very crowded and even loud. This may occur when you are:
standing in line
in the audience of a show
on the bus, boat or monorail
at a restaurant
at the kid club or cruise

At times there may be no way to avoid it, just try your best to stay calm.

Hold someone’s hand, think of your happy place and/or
being the flexible rubber band.

When you feel “overcrowded” or some noise is bothering you, try to let us know. We will try to find an alternate place to stand, sit or wait, if we can’t just hang in there.
————————————————————————–
When I feel overcrowded or noise is bothering me:

I need to be calm, use my flexible thinking, slow breathing and tell Mom, Dad, or Grandma.

When it gets loud I can wear my headphones and I have my chewy tube too.

I will listen to Mom, Dad, and Grandma and trust they will help me by moving or helping me feel OK & calm till the crowds or noise is gone or over.​

Besides this one I have stories written out for:

What If I’m Lost?

In the Airport/On the Plane

Rain

Waiting
A Ride is Not Working

Staying Together

Splitting Up

When I can Say “no”

In Restaurants

And Penny Presses

(if anyone wants an example of these just let me know and I’ll post the text)

Plus a few visual pictures for Waiting Time, Raining, Change In Plans, Split UP, Too Long of a Wait, Ride closed, Treasure Hunt Find, Hidden Mickey Find, Stop to take pictures

Also in this pocket is a little notebook and a reloadable lead pencil for jotting notes, lists, etc (he likes to make lists or draw little cartoon characters)

100_1681.jpg

Any questions feel free to reply or PM me, hope I can help!

I will check in before we leave in just over 20 days and then post how the book went and helped Michael in this trip.

J-

Hi Julie! The book is fantastic!!!!! I'm going to focus primarily on the ring of social stories, plus I'll have a daily schedule for Alex. I got our "Guide to the Magic For Kids" guidebooks today - one for each of the boys, which will help with a lot of the in-park information for them. I'll post more about the books on my PTR.

I'd love to see the text you used for your social stories - and the visuals you used if you want to post those. Do you use Boardmaker software for any of your visuals? I have a 2003 copy and need to get the new version. (If only it included Disney pictures...)

Hi Julie! The book is fantastic!!!!! I'm going to focus primarily on the ring of social stories, plus I'll have a daily schedule for Alex. I got our "Guide to the Magic For Kids" guidebooks today - one for each of the boys, which will help with a lot of the in-park information for them. I'll post more about the books on my PTR.

I'd love to see the text you used for your social stories - and the visuals you used if you want to post those. Do you use Boardmaker software for any of your visuals? I have a 2003 copy and need to get the new version. (If only it included Disney pictures...)

For the visual I just googled images, I have to take a picture of that and post, but here are more of the texts:

(OH ps it doesn't transfer in the post but in the section of "I statements" I use bold print)

RAIN
It can rain a lot at WDW sometimes un-expectantly.

The rain may be light and last just a little bit, or pour and last a long time. Sometimes it can be a combination of both.

If it rains when we are in the parks we can try and stay in a restaurant, store or go in a show till it stops.

We’ll bring ponchos to wear when walking around.

If the rain is too hard or it’s becoming a bad storm we may decide to leave the park & go back to our room.

We’ll try to come back later.
If it rains, I will try not to get upset.

I will listen to my parents’ instructions of what I need to do.

If we have to stop what we are doing, I’ll understand it’s “no big deal” and know we’ll try to finish later or do it again
another time.

I understand if it rains I may get wet.

I understand when it rains, I need to stay with my
family, as lot’s of people will have ponchos on too.

Splitting Up

Sometimes we may need to split up and go on different rides or take a break and rest while others are doing different things.

You may be by yourself with just Mom, Dad, or Grandma or be with your sisters too.

We may split up to do shopping or other activities.

If someone is tired or if you need a break this may be a good reason to split up.
——————————————————————
If we split up I will stay with whomever I’m told to be with.

I won’t be mad if I’m not doing something like the
others.

If I get tired or need a break, I will understand it is best to split up and find a quiet place or go back to our room at the Polynesian.

I will listen and trust my parents if they say I need a break.

WAITING

There is a lot of waiting to be done while we are at Walt
Disney World...in lines for transportation or rides and
waiting to be seated at restaurants or for our food.

Sometimes the waits will be short and sometimes long.

Sometimes you’ll be waiting for someone in your family at a store or to get off a ride or getting ready to leave our room.

We know waiting can be boring and not very fun and may be hard for you. We’ll try and do everything we can to minimize it and make it fun.
When I’m waiting, I need to remember it is “no big deal” it will be over soon and everyone else around me is doing the same thing.

I can read a book, look for treasure or hidden Mickey’s, play I Spy, the 20 Question’s game, or Guess What Disney
character I am? And many other things too.

When I’m waiting I need to stay calm and not get frustrated at how long it may seem.

If I’m having a really hard time I should say something to Mom, Dad, or Grandma and they will try to help me.

WHEN I CAN SAY “NO”

There will be times and situations you CAN say “NO” and other times when you can NOT. This will explain times you can and how you may be feeling.

If you are thinking of going on a ride and then at the last minute you feel you are scared or nervous to try it, talk it over with Mom or Dad. If you still don’t want to go, now is a time to say “NO” I don’t want to go.

If you ordered some food at a restaurant and it turns out not to be something you thought, talk it over with Mom or Dad and together if we all think it’s not very tasty, you can say “NO” I don’t want to finish it.

If your in the middle of a show and it get’s to scary or loud you can tell Mom or Dad and say “NO” I don’t want to stay, I need to leave.
When I say “NO” I need to remember that if Mom or Dad think my decision may cause me to be more sad, mad or
unsafe, then I need to listen and understand if they don’t
follow my “no”.

When I say “NO” I need to be calm and flexible, not mad or using quick thinking or listening.

I also need to remember sometimes Mom and Dad can say “NO” to me and I will listen and be cooperative and flexible with them.

A RIDE IS NOT WORKING

Sometimes a ride or show may stop working or be closed
un-expectantly. This may happen due to weather, mechanical or safety reasons.

If Castmembers can they will fix the problem and re-open the ride later. Sometimes it will just be closed the whole time.

We could even be in line or about to enter or get on when it shuts down or closes.

WDW tries to keep everyone safe and doesn’t want anyone to get hurt, that’s why they close things for repairs.
If a ride is not working that I wanted to go on or see, I will remain calm and be flexible.

I know that my parents will find out what the problem is if they can and if we can go on or see it at a later time.

If a ride or show will be closed the whole time we are at WDW (like Pirates of the Caribbean) I can be disappointed, but not get mad.

I will listen to my parents and they will figure out something else to do instead. (maybe I can even suggest something too)

I remember it can be sad but it really is “no big deal” as there will be so many others things to do!

STAYING TOGETHER

There are SO many people at WDW that it can be easy to get separated or lost.

While we are at WDW we will be staying together for just about everything. Mom and Dad will know times that we will split up or there will be times we need to split up last minute.

Only Mom, Dad and Grandma can decide when we are not all together.

There may be a show, or ride you are not interested in, but need to stay with us.

There may be a ride or show you don’t want to go on but need to stay together and wait for those who are going.

Being Together is fun and will keep us safe.
If there is a time that I want to do something different or see something I want to look at, I can NOT wander off or RUN AWAY if I’m mad.

I will understand that staying together and sometimes even holding hands is for my safety and so Mom & Dad will know where I am at all times.

I will not argue or become mad if I’m told to wait and stay together. I will stay calm and use my flexible thinking.

PENNY PRESSES

There are so many Penny Press Machines around WDW and designs, it would take years to get them all…

Most Penny Press Machines have multiple designs (usually 3 at a time) and some have quarter presses.

This will be a fun hunt and souvenir to take home from your trip this year.

We can buy a Penny Press keepsake book and are bringing enough money ( 2 quarters & 1 penny per press) for about 20 different designs.

You will have to think before you decide as when the money runs out that’s all you get. Mom has a master list for you to look over too if there are certain designs you really want to look for.

This collection can be added to over many more trips to come, so don’t worry that you won’t fill your book on this trip.
I understand I only have enough money for about 20
different designs (presses).

I will not get mad when I run out of money knowing I have a great start to this collection.

If the machine doesn’t work and I lose my money in it or the design doesn’t look quite right I won’t get mad. Mom or Dad will give me some replacement money.

IN RESTAURANTS

**Some restaurants are called “table service”-you wait to be seated and food brought to you or a buffet (like Red Robin) AND “counter service”-you order in a line at the counter and take food to your table (like Mc Donald's).
**In both places we’ll having some waiting: for a table and our food.
**At some meals there will be music, games, and characters roaming around.
**In just about every place we eat (except) Pizza Planet you NEED to order off the child’s menu.
**We will always try to find a table or request one in a quiet area or near a wall or window. This may require us to be patient and wait a little longer.
I need to remember my manners when we are out eating, the rules are the same as at home.

I need to sit thru the whole meal even when waiting for
others to finish.

I need to eat food with silverware not my fingers unless I’m eating a sandwich or pizza…

I need to be calm and flexible while waiting, I can always read a book or play a game with someone.

I also need to eat quickly and not goof around during meal times unless Goofy is at my table.

IN THE AIRPORT/ON THE PLANE

In the AIRPORT:
When we get there, we leave our suitcases with a worker at the curb and he checks our tickets.
Then we go inside and have to wait in a Security line. We put all our bags, sweatshirts, shoes, etc on a moving belt that goes thru a machine. We walk thru a little doorway then pick up all our stuff at the end.
Grandma will take longer because of her knee (metal plates in it).
Then we will go to our Gate, where we board the plane. There we wait in chairs until time to leave.
You and Mom will board last so you won’t have to wait on the plane as long.
Coming home we’ll have to get our suitcases from pick-up it may take awhile.
On the PLANE:
You need to stay in your seat the whole time unless you have to go the bathroom.
You need to wear your lap (seat) belt the whole time too.
The Flight Attendants will bring a small snack and offer a small drink.
I must keep my bag with me the whole time (except when going thru the Security Line).

I will stay with my family and not wander off.

I will listen to my parents and use flexible thinking if I start to feel nervous or tired with waiting.

WHAT IF I’M LOST?

Because WDW is so big and there are so many cool things to look at and lots of people all around, you could get
separated. Here is what to do if that does happen and how to stay together and not get lost…

If you think you are LOST, stop right where you are and do not go looking for us, we ARE looking for YOU!

Call out our first and last names: “XXXXXXXX” & “XXXXXX" .

Look for a Castmember they have oval nametags on with mouse ears on them. Tell them you are lost, ask them to call your Dad’s cell phone # XXXXXXXX

How not to get lost...stay together, hold hands, do not wander off, ask before you want to look at something different.
If I get lost, I will try to be calm and stay put.

I will call out my parents names and look for a Castmember (with a nametag on) for help.

I will tell a Castmember my name and give them my id card.

I will trust them and know they will help me find my
parents.

I will remember to stay together so I don’t get lost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope that helps,

J-

Thanks Julie!! That will give me a GREAT start for my social stories. I'm especially concerned about restaurants - we have probably eaten in 7 restaurants over the past 2 years with Alex. 7 restaurants in 1 week will be a challenge - hopefully practice makes perfect! :thumbsup2

Hi all,

I finished up the custom maps for Michael the other day and wanted to show you a picture.

I used touringplans.com and basically had what I created for me and then added in text reminders about each ride, attraction etc that would be helpful to him.

I trimmed them to size and used double sided tape to make them back to back. Then my DH is going to laminate them for me.

Here is one day:

100_1793.jpg

100_1794.jpg

Here are some text examples:

Ride The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
may be a little dark in parts, bumpy and a lttle nosiy but should be fun!

Go to Pooh's Playful Spot
For Margaret (his little sister) to play, Snacks nearby, You can read here if you like

Turtle Talk with Crush
we'll line up for this show, you can sit on the floor or with us, may be noisy

Ride the great movie ride
this starts with a long wait line where you watch movie reels, then you ride on a big tram car (long rows) Some parts will be dark, loud, and 1 part can be a bit scary (but it is all pretend) as well at one point there is some live action with our tour guide...it's very fun and entertaining

Hope this is helpful.

I should be back in just a few weeks w/ an update of how the book worked out.

Thanks for reading.

These look great! I'll have to check out the touringplans maps - I haven't used them on the last couple of trips.

Thanks so much for the great ideas and pictures! We are now a little over two months out for our first trip with the kids ever and I'm at the point where most of the plans are finished and I'm going to start on DS's (who has ADHD) book in the next week. With your great pictures I was able to show him the book you designed and ask for his input on what he would like. He really loved the idea of having a book like this to look over and has decided that it would be too much to carry it around the park and he probably would not use it during the day, but would like to have it at night to go over the next day's plan plus a map for the park while touring.

With his input, I'm thinking of a larger binder style book with itinerary, maps etc and then smaller index cards that are laminated and ring bound to have as a quick reference in the parks. These would have the tour plan we've decided on which will hopefully help with him not understanding there is an order we need to use to maximize getting on all the rides they want to. Small enough for him to have in his own pack and not have to ask his dad or I for it when he feels like looking at it plus the corresponding map as well. That and his DS should be enough to keep him occupied in lines.

I did get a scrapbook each for the kids and some supplies to create them with, so I'll head back to the supply store for the book I'll put together for him.

Thanks so much for the great ideas and pictures! We are now a little over two months out for our first trip with the kids ever and I'm at the point where most of the plans are finished and I'm going to start on DS's (who has ADHD) book in the next week. With your great pictures I was able to show him the book you designed and ask for his input on what he would like. He really loved the idea of having a book like this to look over and has decided that it would be too much to carry it around the park and he probably would not use it during the day, but would like to have it at night to go over the next day's plan plus a map for the park while touring.

With his input, I'm thinking of a larger binder style book with itinerary, maps etc and then smaller index cards that are laminated and ring bound to have as a quick reference in the parks. These would have the tour plan we've decided on which will hopefully help with him not understanding there is an order we need to use to maximize getting on all the rides they want to. Small enough for him to have in his own pack and not have to ask his dad or I for it when he feels like looking at it plus the corresponding map as well. That and his DS should be enough to keep him occupied in lines.

I did get a scrapbook each for the kids and some supplies to create them with, so I'll head back to the supply store for the book I'll put together for him.

your very welcome....I'm glad my idea helped you for your son and make his trip not only magable but magical!

Oh wow what a great idea thanks for sharing.

Thanks and your welcome!

So how did Michael do and was the book helpful?

Overall he had a great trip! There were a few suprise meltdowns and communication breakdowns and some things we expectated as well.

This trip the food menus and choices made him frustrated and confused, it took him several days to get back in this groove.

He did require a good amount of wind-down time after touring...which helped to have his own bed and I brought from home cd stories and his portable CD player. He'd climb in his bed and pull up the bed spread into his own hiding hole.

Some last minute schedule changes also threw him and we needed to pull him together and calm him down before we could move.

A few rides this time affected him differently but we coped thru it. Waiting was exceptionly hard this trip...so the GAC card was a huge blessing!

The BOOK:

he liked showing it to his Grandma at the airport on our way and he looked at the daily plan of the day most nights or mornings of. By the end of the trip he really only looked at the laminated custom touring plans which he liked and helped to keep him in the loop and on track from thing to thing. Some things were different on a few days but when he knew in advance as he looked through mostly at the bus stop waiting to go to the park helped.

Will I do another book for our nerxt trip in 010?

YES!

It probably will be different again. but when the time comes I will share.

What I'm thinking for the next trip.

* seperate cards for the daily overall plan to look at each night before bed or the morning of.

* the custom touring plan card again for sure

* his helping social stories updated, revised as needed

* and some sort of traveling bag, book, etc? for him to have the park things and helping pages.

Questions comments please feel free to post.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie,

Thanks so much for sharing your book photos and social stories! I made a book with pecs for our trip last year. We are considering another trip this fall and I will need to add a few things. I definitely agree with you about the wind down time. DS needed time to chill out with his spinner toy or Video Now Jr. We also took a break midday at first aid so he could lie down out of his wheelchair and watch his video now.

Last trip we had two meltdowns due to crowds and noise. This time I want to be better prepared. You've given me some great ideas!

Julie, we also live in the Chicago burbs and have found your suggestions so helpful. I am not creative but being able to see how you organized the books for your son is a huge help. We leave next Saturday and I'm excited to have an idea of how to organize our PECS and schedules into a more meaningful arrangement.

I have to tell you, I have searched high and low for good PECS pictures for the different parts of the park and they have been hard to find. If you were to organize your pictures and stories by park or area of Disneyworld and then offer them for a fee I know there are people who would gladly pay.

Thanks for sharing what you did!

Christy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter