Making adr's for 2 familes, what are the rules?

soulmates

traveling through life, with the one I love
Hi,

I'm in charge of making ADR's for 2 families. 1/2 of us are staying at BWV's the other 1/2 is at ASR. All of us have the DDP. Last year was my 1st time out with the DDP. My question is, when making ressies, do I tell them, yes, there are 4 of us, but the ressies are for 7? Please advise, I'm new to this!

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup2

Chris

I'd say, you're a party of 7 for the ressie. ADRs can be made by anyone, anywhere, regardless of whether you're a resort guest, on the DDP, or anything. So I think you want to make the ADR for the type of seating you want.

For comparison I've made ADRs for work dinners at Disney restaurants while at a convention at the Dolphin, so all I'm doing is making the ressie for a bunch of people who are staying all over the place and paying in different ways.

Thanks SO much. I was hoping we could do it this way. SO much easier!! :thumbsup2

Just make your reservations for 7. It makes no difference how many are on the room reservation.

I agree, just make the reservations for 7. :) My brother & his gf are coming with us to some meals, so I just put 4 adults & 1 child for those ones.

TIP is automatically added to every dining reservation with 6 or more! ;)
For good service, we usually add more though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter