• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making all of Mitchell's *WISHES* come true! MAW Pre-Trip Report!

I'm a little more delayed than I had hoped! The whole time we were on Mitchell's trip, I never watched TV, never checked my work email or heard any news. I was totally focused on Mitchell and our family.

My first day back to work as I was walking into my building I found out while we were on our trip, they had announced my division of the company was being sold off and my boss decided to take a new job. This was totally unexpected, so I've been a little preoccupied since then. (I feel like I'm forever making excuses in this PTR :lmao: I'm sure those of you following along already know my life is crazy busy!)

I haven't had a chance to even look at our trip pictures yet, but I'm hoping I have some time this weekend to finally get them uploaded so I can start a TR.

Sorry I missed your send off, I've had an incredibly busy month, but I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm still here, can't wait to read all about your trip and see the pictures, but I totally understand. Take your time, but will be waiting to read your Trip Report!

Coming back to real life can be overwhelming ... Especially if there were changes made while you were gone !

I hope you can get your TR started real soon ! :goodvibes

I'm a little more delayed than I had hoped! The whole time we were on Mitchell's trip, I never watched TV, never checked my work email or heard any news. I was totally focused on Mitchell and our family.

My first day back to work as I was walking into my building I found out while we were on our trip, they had announced my division of the company was being sold off and my boss decided to take a new job. This was totally unexpected, so I've been a little preoccupied since then. (I feel like I'm forever making excuses in this PTR :lmao: I'm sure those of you following along already know my life is crazy busy!)

I haven't had a chance to even look at our trip pictures yet, but I'm hoping I have some time this weekend to finally get them uploaded so I can start a TR.

happy you were so tuned into Mitchell and your family, that's the way its supposed to be :goodvibes

sorry for the news when you got home, not nice to come back to that problem...hope everything will work out! get things settled and come back when you can!

I'm subscribing for your trip report! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and big surprise!

I'm so sorry you came home to such challenging news! Many prayers are being sent to you and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter